Is It Ugly...?

AquaBlue

Reaction score
My Miami Dolphins have a new logo. Is it ugly or do you like it? I have mixed feelings to be honest.

Screen-shot-2013-03-28-at-3.55.30-PM.png

:eek3:

_

Had the same feeling about the Pats logo when it came out, but it grew on me. And, the old logo wasn't attached to a winning team.

It doesn't look bad. The dolphin could look a little more mean, but it's eyes look angry.

I love the colors and the feel of it. Although I think there's too much of the same color. Maybe lighten the background color or something?

I love the colors and the feel of it. Although I think there's too much of the same color. Maybe lighten the background color or something?

I wish I could make some alterations too but the logo was designed by the team. :-(

Nah...it's not ugly...it's just "bland"....Needs a little more "zip" IMO....

Either that is a tiny dolphin or a huge bullet hole.

It's times like these I feel I'm color blind. Seriously, what is it with you people?

Is this something you designed or is it for a big sports team or something?

Not attractive.

I like retro Dolphins logo with uniform design like this;

nfl_g_marino2_260.jpg

Well, I guess if you look at it from a color perspective, the colors should invoke the fear of death in an opposing team. I'm all for it.

Looks a tad blah...like they're trying to a commercial for Miami and tourism rather than represent a football team with a logo. I agree, too much of the same color....

Laura

Back