Is It True That A Woman Shouldn’t Pursue A Man Or Initiate A Relationship Because He

I would like it if some lady did ask me out. I'm not good at reading people and knowing if they are interested in me or not. Therefore would like it if she did ask me out. I like it when people speak their mind instead of playing games.

Replace a word "lady" with "man" then I am in the same shoes as you are. I am not good at telling if person is interested at me or not. I don't like playing game with them.

I was stunned at one time when one male told me he liked me. He told me he tried to flirt with me but I've shown no interest to him. How am I supposed to? I did not know that, so he caught me off guard and I ended up running in opposite direction, lol.

I don't regret that though. I did not feel comfortable at that time so.

When I was younger and before I met my husband, I asked out guys. Nothing wrong with it. As a matter of fact, a few said that they were glad that I asked because they were a little too shy to ask me. :giggle:

IS IT TRUE THAT A WOMAN SHOULDN’T PURSUE A MAN OR INITIATE A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE HE WILL LOSE INTEREST WITHOUT THE CHALLENGE?

A friend of mine told me she read a book that said women should never ask men out, call men , show men they care in the beginning of the relationship or act in an aggressive fashion because it takes away the challenge for a man. What do you think about this advice?

"Takes away the challenge"? Like Mount Everest or gladiator fight? :laugh2:

No. Be honest to guys. Guys don't lost interest because he has "no challenge" IMO.

It depends..... If you dont want a man that cares about you, then don't pursue a man..... Most women get with guys who don't give a damn, because it's usually the guys that "don't give a damn" that are aggressive. The 'good guys' are usually the ones that are too shy to go up to the woman. So, if you're female, and meet a guy when you're out..... if he hits on you, he's probly only wants one thing. But, if there's a guy you like who seems 'quiet', sure, go up to him, cause he's more likely to be a good guy.

I've always considered myself to be a shy person..... but people who know me tell me don't see me as shy. I think it's because as long as another person 'breaks the ice', then I'm fine. I'm just too shy to 'break' it myself.

I'm pretty sure that very many good guys are like me, while I know for fact that 99.9% of assholes are the ones that will walk right up and hit on you.

I think women are much better off by watching the guy for a bit, and then initiating contact herself. At least then you have more chance of meeting a worthy guy.

I hope my post helps, or at least makes sense.... (I'm still recovering from thanksgiving)

GL

GL,

You know, I agree with you! I've seen some women with guys that I wouldn't allow to pet my hearing dog, much less give them a ride in my van or even talk to them! Then, there's the guy who gives me a sideways look when I was in the kitchen in the basement of my dorm, washing my dishes while he was waiting for his girlfriend to use the restroom, as it's the only women's rest room in the guy's dorm. :roll: I told him he should go in there and be with him! :giggle:

At the same time, I've seen women that I wouldn't allow to pet Snickers. I won't talk to broads like that . . . they're pegged and I do know them when I see them.

I'd be flattered if a woman asked me out on a date, by the way. But, just because I said 'yes' doesn't mean she gets to sleep with me. Keep your HIV to yourself, thank you.

I find it really cute when a guy asks me out. Most the guys who asked me out are shy guys, they can be so cute and romantic.

In general it really depends on the two people involved how they feel about each other maybe each one doesn't want to get hurt or something. If they like each other it would be obvious without any words to be said bec they both feel the love in their hearts. Its always good to hear it :)

I find it really cute when a guy asks me out. Most the guys who asked me out are shy guys, they can be so cute and romantic.

In general it really depends on the two people involved how they feel about each other maybe each one doesn't want to get hurt or something. If they like each other it would be obvious without any words to be said bec they both feel the love in their hearts. Its always good to hear it :)

It really denpend on me because if a guy ask me out he have to ask me out because he like me not because he want me for sex or my body or play games. I hate players who use women get away with it. But I won't date guy who is married, into drugs or have history of rape of other women like putting pills in their drinks and come up with stupid pick up lines.

It really denpend on me because if a guy ask me out he have to ask me out because he like me not because he want me for sex or my body or play games. I hate players who use women get away with it. But I won't date guy who is married, into drugs or have history of rape of other women like putting pills in their drinks and come up with stupid pick up lines.

Yes, I know what you mean. I don't like players they stink bec I did date a player a long time ago , he was 16 years older than me what a life lesson I learned after that horrible experience.

I like to meet a sweet guy who doesn't play games and is single no married out of the question. I like a gentleman whose respectful its seems so hard to find too many dogs out there lol

Yes, I know what you mean. I don't like players they stink bec I did date a player a long time ago , he was 16 years older than me what a life lesson I learned after that horrible experience.

I like to meet a sweet guy who doesn't play games and is single no married out of the question. I like a gentleman whose respectful its seems so hard to find too many dogs out there lol

ah these days are hard to find a true mature gentlman even for a deaf guy to. I have hard time trusting deaf and hearing guys playing games but everything in life is always risk. :)

ah these days are hard to find a true mature gentlman even for a deaf guy to. I have hard time trusting deaf and hearing guys playing games but everything in life is always risk. :)

That's true hard to find a true mature gentleman. Right, life is a risk :)

i dont purse.. but i had known few friends had pursed a man and got married... nowdays they are still married.. after 30 yrs..

i dont purse.. but i had known few friends had pursed a man and got married... nowdays they are still married.. after 30 yrs..

That's great! It very rare for that situations where a woman purse a man then get married and stayed married 30 years.

Back