is it snowing out there?

Originally posted by t e d d y
oh yEAH IT was like 3/4 tall of fall s right?
hmm, something like that, yeaaah... :wiggle:

llol :D do u snowmobile?

yes I do have one before but sold since I move here from Labrador City, too bad for me I do miss snowmoble so much.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
yes I do have one before but sold since I move here from Labrador City, too bad for me I do miss snowmoble so much.
yeah? damn i love snowmobile!

snowmobile is very effective cuz just in case you have emergency...other than cars&trucks if you get alot of snow...

oh yeah I had 1992 Arctic Cats Lynx Mountain Cats Once !!
yeah? i ride my friend's 1992 Polaris INDY 800 1 3/4 in studs 1 1/2 in drag

yeah? i ride my friend's 1992 Polaris INDY 800 1 3/4 in studs 1 1/2 in drag

cool, I always drive snowmoble every time when I got home for school break every month. it was fun to ride..

cool, I always drive snowmoble every time when I got home for school break every month. it was fun to ride..
oh yeah it's fun to ride on snowmobile- its great to be riding out in the snow instead staying on the computer ;-P

oh yeah it's fun to ride on snowmobile- its great to be riding out in the snow instead staying on the computer ;-P

yeah I wish I had one damn it oh well!!! that's life

yeah you always can rent someday or buy new one agian
yeah I wish, not this time. no $$$ and snow is almost gone. this city is not allow to ride a snowmoble I have to go out of the city. not wroth got this month. I will do sometimes next winter when I visit my brother's place he have own snowmoble I will borrow his one day.

yeah I wish, not this time. no $$$ and snow is almost gone. this city is not allow to ride a snowmoble I have to go out of the city. not wroth got this month. I will do sometimes next winter when I visit my brother's place he have own snowmoble I will borrow his one day.
yeah? that's awesome :D i agree abt the snow is almost gone but HEY it's coming back lol

yeah? that's awesome :D i agree abt the snow is almost gone but HEY it's coming back lol

I have a enough cuz I got sick alot though winter time. grrrrrrrrrrrr
I need summer back to her make me better LOL

I have a enough cuz I got sick alot though winter time. grrrrrrrrrrrr
I need summer back to her make me better LOL
LOL well not for me.. summer is longer than winter :( no fair ha

Back