Is it safe for me to come out again??

EyesBlueDeaf

Reaction score
Howdy everyone! Is it safe for me to come out again? LOL! Decided to take a hiatus (break) for awhile. Seems that there isn't much change except hundreds of new members... prolly few of them are under disguise as banned members :giggle:
So what's new? Did I miss anything? Anyone I know got married? got new addition to their family?
p.s. if anyone who knows me had changed their names, kindly let me know via pm so I'll know who's who now :ty:

uh? uh? Thinking oh I get it. You can take your clothes off.
3.gif

LOL BBNT still should be in jail!!! HAHA

EyeBlueDeaf... nice bum ya flashed eh.... haha...

Oh, my! I saw Eyesbluedeaf do it! My goodness! LOL! I like Bart.
I can't wait to see the movie of "The Simpsons"!
By the way, I think you would be coming out, and you could feel
safe? I sure. I think you will love to coming back for you will be feel better at AD! :)

Hey there!! Welcome back!! I hope things are well over there with you and your family.. :hug:

Hey there!! Welcome back!! I hope things are well over there with you and your family.. :hug:

:ty:
Redhead, we all are doing fine. both of my girls are away at camp for a week which my partner & I really deserve our time alone. :cuddle: If the girls like the camp alot, then next summer we'll send them away again for 6 weeks! (of course the girls can home home on weekends if they want to).. You and your other half gotta come by my house sometime :) keep in touch!

:ty:
Redhead, we all are doing fine. both of my girls are away at camp for a week which my partner & I really deserve our time alone. :cuddle: If the girls like the camp alot, then next summer we'll send them away again for 6 weeks! (of course the girls can home home on weekends if they want to).. You and your other half gotta come by my house sometime :) keep in touch!
Ur welcome.. Aww thats nice that you both have a break from the girls. Yes, my girl and I would love to see you soon if possible. She'll fly to east coast on Aug 7th. ;) We can talk on pager. :hug:

EyesBlueDeaf,

Welcome back sweetie! Your pal Heath isn't here anymore, but I am in contact with him. Good to see you back! Now, the beatings will continue!!! :devil:

EyesBlueDeaf,

Welcome back sweetie! Your pal Heath isn't here anymore, but I am in contact with him. Good to see you back! Now, the beatings will continue!!! :devil:

Ah pek1.. is that really you in your atavar? For some reason, I always thought you were an asian guy because 'pek' sounds like one of Asian's names :) Anyway, thanks for the head-up about my "pal".. Give him my best regards. :giggle: I now surely feel safe to come out and play.

Before you get all 'comfty' being back, how was jail???

Oppsie...doesn't that line belong to someone else here in AD? :lol: :lol: Of course, (to those who 'thought' I was 'serious') I was just joking here-- :cool:

Anyhow, welcome back and hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

~RR

Before you get all 'comfty' being back, how was jail???

Oppsie...doesn't that line belong to someone else here in AD? :lol: :lol: Of course, (to those who 'thought' I was 'serious') I was just joking here-- :cool:

Anyhow, welcome back and hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

~RR
Hardee har har.. didn't know you can be a funny guy sometimes :P Anyway.. didn't have a chance to do it before but now I will. Congrats on your marriage. NOW - - for the rest of your life.. you'll be on
ballnchain.gif
:giggle: Now - for Angel.. you may need it to keep him under control :whip:

Back