Is it possible to revive the smartphone

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
Like when the device ending up in bootloop and Stock & Flash Recovery gone after flashing "incompatible stock firmwares" Its possible to do on Samsung devices but it would be very appreciated if u know how to do with HTC or Google devices?

I googled for you...

http://lifehacker.com/5853519/how-do-i-fix-my-bricked-android-phone

If your phone is bricked so hard, then you are out of luck. Rooting a phone will void the manufacturer's warranty. Either take it to your phone carrier and exchange for replacement if you opted for protection. It will cost your stored data if not over storage cloud. Be careful.

I had bricked mine Samsung 7th times due to incompatible kernel and repaired myself and it was easy ... but the only thing that I found difficult to repair is HTC or Google when the device in hard bricked ... :eek:

I owned a HTC as first smartphone with slide keyboard. I rooted it in order to update it to current version of Windows Mobile. Sprint is infamous for their very late firmware updates ever one year after new release!

Have you tried download a firmware to smartphone WITHOUT battery inside? I pulled that trick on old blackberry phone after accident brick.

Are you using Odin? It's good hacking program for all android devices if you use correct rom. I used it to root my Samsung Galaxy S4 so I can 'freeze' the unwanted bloatware. Just search 'device model name' roms and you may find correct roms to fix the bricked devices. I was almost bricked my Samsung with wrong root files but Odin helped stop it until I found correct files.

I owned a HTC as first smartphone with slide keyboard. I rooted it in order to update it to current version of Windows Mobile. Sprint is infamous for their very late firmware updates ever one year after new release!

Have you tried download a firmware to smartphone WITHOUT battery inside? I pulled that trick on old blackberry phone after accident brick.

Are you using Odin? It's good hacking program for all android devices if you use correct rom. I used it to root my Samsung Galaxy S4 so I can 'freeze' the unwanted bloatware. Just search 'device model name' roms and you may find correct roms to fix the bricked devices. I was almost bricked my Samsung with wrong root files but Odin helped stop it until I found correct files.

We have 4 rooted phones still no issue ... and whenever I'm about to flash new firmware before I always make new nandroid backup through using custom recovery ( clockwork recovery version 5.1x) I was on jelly blast the firmware was made by my Mumbai friends still no issue I mod it myself change statusbar and system UI... I have been flashed a lot more than 20 unofficial firmwares (ROms) nothing perfect rom out there to download ... now returned to Stock .last night I talked to a hearie who is developer he says if your HTC hardbricked when you flash the wrong stuff you may end up paper weight they said ... HTC is a risky device daamn

Yes I use odin for Samsung only ... and the other one flash tool for my Sony ..... these aren't hacking program its a repairing tool mine Odin is a outdated version I don't wanna upgrade because it works well also my Samsung driver

Back