Is it possible to get a set of HID set for a 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL?

anna1985beatufy

Reaction score
woo,these days is so busy, i can't spare anytime for me .unluckly ,my motocycle hid lights are badly. i have to change one piece....
so boring .
is it possible for me to buy one online?
i hope i just place an order and wait a few days .any advice ?
thank you very much .:hmm:

yes you can BUT fair warning HID's in road vehicle's that were not originally equipped with HID's from factory are illegal. HID's in halogen housings create massive amounts of glare and blind oncoming drivers.

If you still want to go with them, your low beams are H11..I recommend 4500k and 35 watt(less power, wont blind oncoming drivers as bad)
HID Kits, BMW Aftermarket Bumpers & Lighting, DEPO - DDM Tuning

how about ebay or others .

go with DDMtuning, they may be cheap BUT they are well known in the auto community. They have great products and great customer service.

with ebay you are getting some made in china stuff that has p*ss poor quality control and the sellers will do everything in their power to keep from sending you replacement parts if you receive broken/damaged/defective equipment

go with DDMtuning, they may be cheap BUT they are well known in the auto community. They have great products and great customer service.

with ebay you are getting some made in china stuff that has p*ss poor quality control and the sellers will do everything in their power to keep from sending you replacement parts if you receive broken/damaged/defective equipment

DDMtuning ??
ohhh, i don't like this brand , my friends have buy one piece once time ,so boring .i think i will never buy ddmtuning .:roll:

DDMtuning ??
ohhh, i don't like this brand , my friends have buy one piece once time ,so boring .i think i will never buy ddmtuning .:roll:

You can hate on DDM tuning, but like I said they are extremely well known in the auto community. Ive never had a problem, come to think of it Ive never read where anyone had a problem from them.

Those $400 kits that shops sell are usually kits like DDM sells. The shop pays $60 for them and increases the price 600%. Dont be fooled by expensive kits. OEM equipment is expensive because they use good parts, have waaay better QC and are branded (acura, nissan, etc, etc).

Also, your above quote doesnt make sense. This is what Im getting out of it
"I dont like the brand. My friend bought one piece once...so boring. I dont think I will ever by DDM tuning"

How was it boring?

You can hate on DDM tuning, but like I said they are extremely well known in the auto community. Ive never had a problem, come to think of it Ive never read where anyone had a problem from them.

Those $400 kits that shops sell are usually kits like DDM sells. The shop pays $60 for them and increases the price 600%. Dont be fooled by expensive kits. OEM equipment is expensive because they use good parts, have waaay better QC and are branded (acura, nissan, etc, etc).

Also, your above quote doesnt make sense. This is what Im getting out of it
"I dont like the brand. My friend bought one piece once...so boring. I dont think I will ever by DDM tuning"

How was it boring?
any others on eaby ?:wave:

should i must change for a new ford hid light?
others is ok ?

Ford HID bulb in your altima? You aren't being very clear with your posts. Are you wanting an entire HID kit or what? You started the thread looking for an HID kit but your last post just says a light ( I take that as a single bulb)

Ford HID bulb in your altima? You aren't being very clear with your posts. Are you wanting an entire HID kit or what? You started the thread looking for an HID kit but your last post just says a light ( I take that as a single bulb)

She/he must be troll or drunk or dumb blonde? :dunno:

woo,these days is so busy, i can't spare anytime for me .unluckly ,my motocycle hid lights are badly. i have to change one piece....
so boring .
is it possible for me to buy one online?
i hope i just place an order and wait a few days .any advice ?
thank you very much .:hmm:

here's an advice - see a mechanic.

what?

Are you saying, you dont think the car needs HID's (not halogen, they are xenon), just turbocharge the engine. (negative ghost rider, just do a 3.5 swap)

Good idea!! I am sure it will be a lot more fun and bring a lot more joy to life to turbocharge an engine.

your post doesnt make sense. First you say to turbocharge it, then in your last post it seems that meant the post in sarcasm. Either way, you failed. VQ35>QR25

Back