Is it possible for deaf guy to date a hearing guy?

OrangeOreo

Reaction score

A big factor would be a communication. I know the communication would be a BIG challenge. It is rare for me to see a deaf guy date a hearing guy.

I don't see why not. I know this gay couple who just had a baby (from a surrogate mother). He is a deaf lawyer and his partner is hearing..not sure what he does. Yes, his hearing partner signs fluenty. They have been 2gether for 8 years, I believe. Very sweet couple. :)

I don't see why not. I know this gay couple who just had a baby (from a surrogate mother). He is a deaf lawyer and his partner is hearing..not sure what he does. Yes, his hearing partner signs fluenty. They have been 2gether for 8 years, I believe. Very sweet couple. :)

Of course.

I know this deaf guy who's dating a hearing guy. Things are working out great for them.

You would get better answers in Closeted forums. Dont ask me why it s called 'closeted' .

I am a hearing woman dating a deaf man...communication is a challenge because this man was mainstreamed and had an awful special ed teacher who did not teach him English very well. So his text messages to me are in ASL grammatical format and hard for me to understand. In fact, even my deaf friends have a hard time understanding what he writes. So I have decided we should not communicate via text but in-person only. It's a challenge but if we're both patient it works out and we both learn.

GOOD LUCK!

Anyone can date anyone... as long as communication and agreement is there.

If a hearing guy and a deaf guy can communicate well, then good.

If a hearing guy and a deaf guy can agree to things, then good.

Yup! They can. I experienced dating with a hearing guy, he don't know sign AT ALL, but we still was happy and friendly. But we decide to not go together because He and I have different lifes so..

Anyone can date anyone... as long as communication and agreement is there.

If a hearing guy and a deaf guy can communicate well, then good.

If a hearing guy and a deaf guy can agree to things, then good.

yea i agree with u!

my sister knows this hearing gay guy have a deaf partner for long time as well
there is nothing wrong for hearing or deaf guys to date each other
just like straight people do like hearing or deaf straight people to date each other same kind of thing

To be honest, it s easier for deaf guys get hearing guys because of their similar sex drives which lead them to just fuck each other and get it over.

I wish I could say same thing for deaf guys-hearing women but its not that easy. :(

To be honest, it s easier for deaf guys get hearing guys because of their similar sex drives which lead them to just fuck each other and get it over.

I wish I could say same thing for deaf guys-hearing women but its not that easy. :(

Ur right. Most of boys that I had experienced with in the bed aren't in relationship with me. I feel like I am a whore lol.

Boys- easy to get sex, but hard to get love.
Girls- easy to get love, but hard to get sex.

So I am bi, if I am in mood just to fuck, I go for boys, or if I am in mood to get some love, I go for girls.

No offense, I believe I can make a love with boys too ;)

That is very good question...

All my seven ex boyfriends are hearing... I dated about fourty to sixty hearing guys in the last two years (yeah I know its alot but true :ugh3:) I always had bad luck with anyone of them... Almost all of them didn't know ASL and I taught them ASL... I felt like I wasted my time for nothing... I felt like I am more like teacher than just someone that they are seeing to... I had an opportunities to date some hearing guys that already know ASL but unforunately... We didn't work it out... No offensive, I find hearing guys more attractive than deaf gays for my own personal reasons... But I still want to try to date deaf/hard of hearing gay one day... Communciation is very important to me and it is what will make relationship works. There are few hearing guys are interested in me but I had to say no to them because they don't know ASL or expected me to teach them ASL. I don't want to do it anymore. I had enough. However, I am still keeping my mind open to both worlds.

So that's why I got a lot of dates while I was single cuz I was horny as hell? :giggle:

That is very good question...

All my seven ex boyfriends are hearing... I dated about fourty to sixty hearing guys in the last two years (yeah I know its alot but true :ugh3:) I always had bad luck with anyone of them... Almost all of them didn't know ASL and I taught them ASL... I felt like I wasted my time for nothing... I felt like I am more like teacher than just someone that they are seeing to... I had an opportunities to date some hearing guys that already know ASL but unforunately... We didn't work it out... No offensive, I find hearing guys more attractive than deaf gays for my own personal reasons... But I still want to try to date deaf/hard of hearing gay one day... Communciation is very important to me and it is what will make relationship works. There are few hearing guys are interested in me but I had to say no to them because they don't know ASL or expected me to teach them ASL. I don't want to do it anymore. I had enough. However, I am still keeping my mind open to both worlds.

Yeah I understand what you mean, it is not fun to date with someone who just want to learn ASL for the Deafies.

If you can't find any good deaf gays, maybe I am the one :giggle:

As while I don't live really far away from you ;)

Don't get wrong idea, I am not looking to date with you immedately lol, just chilling. :)

Boys- easy to get sex, but hard to get love.
Girls- easy to get love, but hard to get sex.

So I am bi, if I am in mood just to fuck, I go for boys, or if I am in mood to get some love, I go for girls.

No offense, I believe I can make a love with boys too ;)

Interesting! I wonder how long did men have to wait for ladies to say ok for sex?

A big factor would be a communication. I know the communication would be a BIG challenge. It is rare for me to see a deaf guy date a hearing guy.

I don't see why not, I'm deaf and I have dated more hearing guys than I've ever do with deaf guys.

Communication shouldn't be a problem if you know some sign language and if your deaf partner knows verbal speech language. ;)

Interesting! I wonder how long did men have to wait for ladies to say ok for sex?

For straight men, probably till the marriage, or maybe a few months, depends how the lady feel very true love with a gentlemen.

Back