is it hard to lean asl?

Hello

Reaction score
im hoh and can talk ok but i would like to meet some new friend deaf so i guess i will try to learn asl but do you know if there is site that will help you to learn asl?

im hoh and can talk ok but i would like to meet some new friend deaf so i guess i will try to learn asl but do you know if there is site that will help you to learn asl?

lifeprint.com and aslpro.com ASL is a complex beautiful language but if you have a knack for learning languages and you are more visual than aural then yes, asl is relatively easy to learn but it is still a language that takes years to be fluent in but within a few months you will be able to communicate decently with deaf especially if you are young.

lifeprint.com and aslpro.com ASL is a complex beautiful language but if you have a knack for learning languages and you are more visual than aural then yes, asl is relatively easy to learn but it is still a language that takes years to be fluent in but within a few months you will be able to communicate decently with deaf especially if you are young.

thank you

Back