is it even NORMAL to hit a girl...?

Steel X

Reaction score
20030523.gif

(mocking) "You made me do it!" "You made me do it!" i think what he said was just a load of crap...if he ever got the brains, and used it, it wouldn't even happened but i guess he was just an idiot anyway

would you let someone just hit you and get away with it? why or why not?

I had a girlfriend, recently... which we are already broke up, 2 months ago. So, She was hittin me, controlled me, and all that shits. I got really pissed off and tried to work it out with her, but couldnt.. so, I broke up with her. so, now, she is losing me as a friend for insulting me player. I am not a player. She should say that I am a big flirty to the girls. how stupid she is.

By the way, I WILL NOT AND NEVER WILL accept a girl hit me. I will be very mad and will not let her to get away with it.

you are lesbian right?

well sometimes i hear that same sex couples get along better than opposite sex couples do lol i dunno perhas just an opinon

but hey, if she ever hits you again, HIT her back and it may get messy, but never give up until she had enough! give her all you got girl! lol revenge is just too SWEET!

I get beat up all the time. Help!

j/k. Lisa can fight pretty well. No..not with me...with her brothers..lol

Since I had no sisters, my father raised his 3 boys to respect women. If I ever hit a woman...I'll be more worried about my dad than her. :o

Originally posted by Steel
you are lesbian right?

well sometimes i hear that same sex couples get along better than opposite sex couples do lol i dunno perhas just an opinon

but hey, if she ever hits you again, HIT her back and it may get messy, but never give up until she had enough! give her all you got girl! lol revenge is just too SWEET!

Yes, I am lesbian. Yeah, Same sex couple get along than opposite sex couple, but this girl is just totally different that you expect. Me is the sweet girl, the popular girl, and get along with everyone, but this girl who I was used to dated... She dont really getting along with anybody. She's depressing. She always tend to get bad things in her hands.

So, thats why she put it all on me.. and all that shits. So, I am very glad that I broke up with her really quickly than staying with her longer and letting her hitting me all the times.

I knew I have a great personality which it helps me to realize that she is doing really wrong and broke up with her quickly. I couldnt thank any of my friends really enough, for being supportive and everything. I knew I was in a bad relationship.

As of right now, I am just waiting and being "big flirty" to the girls. I am not ready for next relationship from previous relationship, a bad experience. So, I am just being single til gallaudet. I am going to be senior in next fall.

so, anything want to know?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
Yes, I am lesbian. Yeah, Same sex couple get along than opposite sex couple, but this girl is just totally different that you expect. Me is the sweet girl, the popular girl, and get along with everyone, but this girl who I was used to dated... She dont really getting along with anybody. She's depressing. She always tend to get bad things in her hands.

So, thats why she put it all on me.. and all that shits. So, I am very glad that I broke up with her really quickly than staying with her longer and letting her hitting me all the times.

I knew I have a great personality which it helps me to realize that she is doing really wrong and broke up with her quickly. I couldnt thank any of my friends really enough, for being supportive and everything. I knew I was in a bad relationship.

As of right now, I am just waiting and being "big flirty" to the girls. I am not ready for next relationship from previous relationship, a bad experience. So, I am just being single til gallaudet. I am going to be senior in next fall.

so, anything want to know?
No i think that's cool and i'm senior this year so i should graduate this summer. :P nyah nyah nyah lol

well hope you find a better person in your life at gallaudet anyway :)

I've never slapped a man's face... therefore he doesn't slap my face. "Equal treatment for each other." ;)

well, myself i hate anyone to hit me or hit any women and myself i hate to hit women it is not mature to do that but if they did hit me for real not by mistakes, i will be totally pissed and lose my temper... shessh i hate that!!! :(

Originally posted by Freaky
I've never slapped a man's face... therefore he doesn't slap my face. "Equal treatment for each other." ;)
to be pefectly honest, i REALLY do HATE IT....HATE IT when a girl slap me because it hurts as shit. i never hurt her so why would she slap me when i didn't even touch her but just cuss at her? i never slapped her back, because she will tell someone on me...and i've told someone that she slapped me and they didn't do anything about it but believe me, slapping REALLY is a big piss off for me. If i don't hurt her or anything like that, there's no reason for her to slap me

Back