Is It Appropriate To .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I an not trying to blame you or Anybody. I just think that we should respect angel's wish to stop debating the issue.

I an not trying to blame you or Anybody. I just think that we should respect angel's wish to stop debating the issue.

Yeah, I know... I only trying to positive Angel´s thread.

Angel knows that I support her and her choice.

Last edited:

Yeah, that's why I went off topic a few posts back and said something silly. I figured it was getting old and that Angel had more than enough varied views on this subject. Time to flush it, methinks....

BearBeauty, I do not appreicate that you point your public finger to name me and make it look that I´m the one who cause the "drama" here. If you see what you don´t like then solve with me via PM.

Thank you.

Oh no no you didn't cause any dramas in this thread, you've been soo nice to me and very supportive, Thank you sweetie :hug:

Oh no no you didn't cause any dramas in this thread, you've been soo nice to me and very supportive, Thank you sweetie :hug:

awww sweetie :hug: Yes I know that I would not do that to hurt your thread... I know that I am guilty to make some off topic in your thread... Angel:slap:Liebling *ouch*

When I'm invited to a wedding I bring two gifts. A gift from the gift registry (if any) otherwise money gift. Two, at reception just an envelope enclosing a money gift that covers more than just a dinner. That's all. Depending on the place, but let's just say they charge $75 a plate and I'd enclose a $100 for the bride and groom. The extra $25 can go into your pocket for your own needs (that's if your groom lets you do that) *snicker*

Remember Angel it's your wedding and you can't just please everyone. You and RR are the one going to spend the money so you two be the judge of what you want to do with the invitation regarding the gifts. You'll do just fine one way or the other.

I have no comments on this subject since its being debated to the death. I see that there are over 200 posts on this thread....Best to look up Miss Manners on this issue. ;)

I have no comments on this subject since its being debated to the death. I see that there are over 200 posts on this thread....Best to look up Miss Manners on this issue. ;)

Who are you referring this to ?..

its a good and bad debating really. we all have our own opinions and we see things differently and that's normal. who's Miss Manners you're talking about?

:smiling: Thank you Catmandu

Miss Manners is like this lady who answers your questions about what's approriate and what's not... and all that stuff... but like Everyone's said... Most of the rules are older than we are, and times are changing... you could ask.. and she'd give you advice... it's up to you if you wanna follow her advice or not.

Ah I see, Thanks BearBeauty...

*adding my final thoughts to this thread*--Obviously there are many views with what's proper and what isn't....however, as time and etiquette does changes, whether or not such etiquette is current, I'm the sort that will go for 'change'...but in doing so, doing it in a manner or best possible way that isn't considered improper or rude, I sure wouldn't want to be stepping on anyone's toes. ;)

Appreciate the many views and comments throughout this thread and the bottom line, simply put, it is 'our wedding'.....

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back