Is deaf allows to get a job for model?

Hi guys.

Some of my deaf friends said I look like a model because I'm good with the photo of myself.

Does the model have a qualification or not?

I'm a photographer and I work with hearing and deaf models. Irregardless of if they are deaf or hearing the models I like to work with most are actresses and chameleons. What I mean is that you can tell them what mood you want to set and they can do it. I think many people who are deaf are also fantastic with their body language for obvious reasons. As long as you can find your own way to communicate with a hearing photographer or designer there's no reason why you can't be a model.

I've also worked with models who have bad skin (makeup destroys your complexion - the best models have the worst skin) and I've worked with models who walk into the room like a messy tomboy and after a little hair and makeup they can blow you away.

This woman is a deaf model and she's FANTASTIC.
529496_515088451881886_465309402_n.jpg

One of the things I can tell you though as being someone who works with models is that hearing or deaf if you're hard to work with and a bad personality you won't get far. Be nice, try hard, and enjoy modeling for whoever will work with you.

Try model mayhem: Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem

I mean this very very lightheartedly...irregardless is not a real word! Use regardless. You can irregard something, but you can't say that something is irregardless.

I mean this very very lightheartedly...irregardless is not a real word! Use regardless. You can irregard something, but you can't say that something is irregardless.

Hahahaha no offense taken. I usually have decent grammar but that's one of my bad habits I ALWAYS forget. Sorry if it hit you the wrong way! My newest funny obsession is the semicolon after reading the Oatmeal...

How to use a semicolon - The Oatmeal

You misspelled your username it's Eater of Words

Back