Is christmas In july stupid?

• Yes its very stupid

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No jesus is our savoir he deserves a 2nd birthday

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
I think it is christmas is supposed to be jesus birthday. Since when somebody has 2 birthdays? I only get 1 birthday once a year.Plus i got nothing for christmas in july. So the question is ,,Is christmas In july stupid?

Christmas in July just means start shopping for Christmas in July. It doesn't mean celebrate Jesus's birthday in July.

It would be weird if there's x mas in July... Since my family are getting more bigger, I'll have to start x mas shopping like in Oct (buy few presents per month instead of whole in Dec to save my money because I have bills to pay.. )

Peachy Lady said:
Christmas in July just means start shopping for Christmas in July. It doesn't mean celebrate Jesus's birthday in July.
:wiggle: I agree with Peachy Lady, Christmas is more a generalization theme that it's time to start planning, and it gives us that head start to get the spirit a lot earlier to make shopping and planning less frustrating. I think it's cute to have Christmas in July.

I love go to any stores that having xmas sale in july since it over 50 percents to up .. woohoo .. save alot $$$$.. it ain't stupid! :D

TOF

It's not stupid cuz it the only way you can save your money during July. I have seen big saving all around the store. And you can save your money with that early time plus save your time too instead rush for shopping during Dec. Gosh!!

I always see commericals for matress stores that have Christmas in July.... for me, I just think it is a marketing thing, trying to get you to shop there. I cant get into the Christmas spirit until it starts getting cold, maybe snowing, and you start seeing all of peoples decorations.

Ive always thought christmas in July was the begining of Christmas charity events for christmas time... to collect enough stuff in time for homeless... Am I wrong? I also thought stores used that to advertise huge sales, to get rid of merchandise to make room for new Christmas items...

July in Christmas

Every year in July alway Christmas so everyone like prepare to buy shopping or sometime people who owner need prepare to order things to prepare to sell....

Back