is anybody have sidekick part 2 ??

BABYGIRL60628

Reaction score
I am going to get one soon .. maybe saturday or monday .. I hopefully I can get soon .. maybe yall want one ... www. fusewireless.com.. it's cost 175.00..

grab another 10% off!!

My friend give me URL and got an extra 10% off and I only paid 157.50!!!!

www.colorsidekick.com Be sure to mention that fusewireless.com is offer 175! and they will give you another 10% off!

that's depends on local area price .. my local ara price is 375.00 but 10% off is 199.99 ... that's waste of my money for that ...

That's not right.

I checked with company about it and they said that Sidekick 2 is AT price of $199! Where did you get that price of 375? They never put that amount so high! What's your zip code by the way?

:rl: No not you. :)

I just got Sidekick 2 today from T-Mobile Store. It's normal price is 300 dollar but my mother called t-mobile for me about 50 dollar off (rebate) online but they said it's for only new people who is never have t-mobile products before. It's sucks but ... it's worth to get Sidekick 2! I'm still playing with it since I got it! :o)

my zip code is 60628 or 60612 but both are same price for sidekick is cost 375.00 and real cost 199.00

I just saw someone today with it. They liked it. I asked them if they used relay on it, and they said no, is it available for Sidekick 2? Showed them how to download free programs, and she chose Sprint Relay Wireless. I guess that all the old programs on the Sidekick 1 are available on Sidekick 2 as well.

Back