Ipod Touch users here?

racheleggert

Reaction score
Do anyone use Ipod Touch here? I got it a couple of months ago and loved it.

what is your favorite game or app?

I would usually go for free apps and games. Good thing it have wifi without paying or contract.

Welcome back to AD, remember me? I was Pacman/TrippLA.

I do own iPhone and love it. :D

Foxrac, yes I do remember Pacman. I haven't been here on AD for some time. What is your favorite App/Game?

i do own iphone and im using apps whatever i add what i wanted

I own iPod Touch and I love it. But I am looking forward on have new next-gen iPod Touch with camera.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

I had an iTouch but dont have it anymore. :(

I did have one until it came up missing on Monday. I have yet to locate it. =(

I found, er, my mom found my iPod Touch the other day. It was stuffed WAAAAY down between the cushion and the arm rest in the loveseat. I'm very grateful to have it back as I use it to record my class lectures on and to use my Blackboard mobile app to keep up with my online classes when I am not at a computer.

AppleInsider said Apple will release new iPod touch with 3G capabilities. Like iPad 3G network which is 250MB at $14.99/2GB at $25 and no contact.

Quote:
People familiar with Apple's plans have also heard over the last few months that the company has strongly considered mimicking its iPad offerings by adding a 3G option to some of its iPod touch portable media players, though it is unclear whether the Cupertino-based company has decided to proceed with those plans as part of next week's announcement.

AppleInsider | Apple's shrunken 6th-gen iPod nano to retain 30-pin dock connector

Watch out for Apple announcement on Sept 1 about 4th generation iPod Touch

Well then this may be an alternative to those that cannot afford an iPhone outright. But then again this may be Apple's way of getting around the AT&T exclusive contracts as you can use the mobile Skype app to make phone calls anywhere in the world as so long as you have a good solid connection and it is free. In my area this would be pointless as there is very little 3G reception here. I would have to go all the way to Russellville before I got 'decent' reception.

Well then this may be an alternative to those that cannot afford an iPhone outright. But then again this may be Apple's way of getting around the AT&T exclusive contracts as you can use the mobile Skype app to make phone calls anywhere in the world as so long as you have a good solid connection and it is free. In my area this would be pointless as there is very little 3G reception here. I would have to go all the way to Russellville before I got 'decent' reception.

Yes, Skype had stopped Fring video app without license last month. Fring video is choppy and poor. I got free iMovicha app from Cydia and tested to use this video chat with my friend s EVO 4G device. But this video is worse as slow scan at 15 fps. FaceTime video is better.

I believe that many customers could buy iPod Touch w/3G. Monthly plan is cheaper at $25/mo (2 gb) or $15/mo (250 MB). no voice plan and no SMS but you can get Text SMS app.

I wonder how many people will just simply drop their AT&T contracts and go with the iPod Touch 3G? Could you imagine the income loss for AT&T if it really took off like wildfire?

Update: I talked to guy at Apple store, he said that Ipod Touch will come with camera and better screen. I did research online, yeah its true. The guy told me it should be out around Christmas. According to him, you can recycle your Ipod and get newest one with 10% off of price. I would do that later on when I have enough money.

Update: I talked to guy at Apple store, he said that Ipod Touch will come with camera and better screen. I did research online, yeah its true. The guy told me it should be out around Christmas. According to him, you can recycle your Ipod and get newest one with 10% off of price. I would do that later on when I have enough money.
Around Christmas? You sure?

Because the iPod Touch with the camera and better screen just released about last week :lol:

Yoy may check low cost of it on Amazon.com .

You may read iPod Touch review on TIPB . :)

iPod touch (2010) review | TiPb

Back