Ipod/Ipad Apps question

Again, mine's free too :lol: You fail.

and mine is more brighter than other flashlight apps that I tried in App store.

It is about my preference, I prefer jailbroken version of flashlight over any kind of flashlight from App store.

You fail? I'm not interested to play moron game with you.

and mine is more brighter than other flashlight apps that I tried in App store.

It is about my preference, I prefer jailbroken version of flashlight over any kind of flashlight from App store.

You fail? I'm not interested to play moron game with you.
Me neither, mate. You void the apple warranty, good luck :lol:

And my application for the LED light is very bright, maybe you overlooked. ;)

Me neither, mate. You void the apple warranty, good luck :lol:

And my application for the LED light is very bright, maybe you overlooked. ;)

Void the warranty? I don't give a fuck about it and your comment is very obviously so why should you care about void the warranty, and my iPhone isn't yours.

No, not going waste my time to look and I'm just sticking with jailbroken version of flashlight apps.

Void the warranty? I don't give a fuck about it and your comment is very obviously so why should you care about void the warranty, and my iPhone isn't yours.

No, not going waste my time to look and I'm just sticking with jailbroken version of flashlight apps.
:io:

I use jailbroken for MANY reasons too so it isn't your business to tell me about my iPhone.

It is my iPhone so I can whatever I want.
I was just discussing, not telling you what to do about the iPhone, I know it is your iPhone, and I respect everyone's opinion. I'm sorry if I was accussing you about jailbroken iPhones. I'm done here. :io:

:laugh2: Complaint about discussion with jailbreak from Scorpio, Foxrac and Jclarke. Now Jailbreak can't be download under iOS 4.1 .

Hi all,

I own an iPad, and iPhone applications, just like iPod touch applications, WILL work on non jail-broken phone.

Why would you need to jailbreak the iPhone? Means less money for apple.

Jailbreak is part of illegal. If, you will have problem with ipod/ipad/iphone. Apple's service will void your warranty.

Jailbreak is part of illegal. If, you will have problem with ipod/ipad/iphone. Apple's service will void your warranty.

It is not illegal by government, especially not part of DCMA violation.

Jailbreak is only violate of Apple's warranty, that it.

You need to restore iPhone to regular iOS before send to service.

I agree with you.

sound great!

Back