Iphone4 and bluetooth headset

goldpony

Reaction score
I've been looking for a good bluetooth set for an iphone. I'll be getting an iphone in a month and I would like to know what bluetooth headset will work with it..
Thanks

:hmm:

what about a GEEMARC CL BLUEHOOK BLUETOOTH HEADSET FOR T-COIL AIDS?? Will this work for an iphone?

what about a GEEMARC CL BLUEHOOK BLUETOOTH HEADSET FOR T-COIL AIDS?? Will this work for an iphone?

You mean like that item?

images
bluehook2_d.jpg
CS1014_b_l.jpg

Yes... It might work with your iphone. If you're Hard of Hearing need loud volume up with that item.

Geemarc CL BlueHook Bluetooth Single Headset for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing

yes, like that item. I don't have an iphone just yet. I'm doing some research on it.

yes, like that item. I don't have an iphone just yet. I'm doing some research on it.

Oh.. too early decide to buy iphone? Sure, take your time. I suggest you just call support service for ask about compatible device list. that Geemarc CL blueHook device does fit iphone or not? before you buy it.

year ago, I had one of those loop that go around your neck. I HATED it. It got all tangled up and all and then it quit working after 6 months. It get too expensive to buy another one.

Back