IPHONE released July 29

ideafspy

Reaction score
I am just curious if you guy have one or you know someone have it. I am curious about their expecting that IPhone out going to be what?

I want one for myself but at same time Blackberry is going to release soon. It hard to decide but what the positive about iPhone, I wonder..

I know we have topic about iPhone, but this topic is about who has one or who know someone has it.

Beside, the video thing. Does it has caption that iPhone can offer these feature? I wonder...

Input this post what you are wonder about iPhone and hope someone can answer to our question :)

It came out 2 days ago... June 29th, not July 29th.

July 29th, wow, amazing. Can you walk on water, too? Lol....let me know of all stocks that went up more than 50%, please...lol

right now iPhone do not have AIM or MSN etc so no way to make relay service calls on it for us deaf phone but it does have email or web browser etc.

No IMs is one main thing that kept me away from looking at iPhones

It came out 2 days ago... June 29th, not July 29th.

awesome signature of you shaking him "wake up! it is not july 29th!"

ahhh talk about perfect timing to see this in action

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 26
I checked out iPhone at Apple today. It is exactly what you expected.. the only problem I have with it is the keyboard. it's difficult to type. in order to improve accuracy, you need to tap VERY lightly so your finger won't overlap to neighboring keys causing errors.

There are some UI changes that you need to learn. For example, if you want to zoom an image on Safari, you double-click on it and it will zoom. That is quite unusual because if you single-click, it would take you to another page since most images are linked. So, if you single click, Safari will wait for another hundred millisecond to see if you clicked again. If you clicked the second time, it will zoom. If you made only one click, it will take you to another page.

There are cute surprises in UI. For example, on Notes application, when you want to go to the next note, it animates by flipping a note page. It's really cute. If you want to delete it, the note page will crumble and gets thrown into trash. Pretty cute.

Oh yes, it does have vibration. :)

I checked out iPhone at Apple today. It is exactly what you expected.. the only problem I have with it is the keyboard. it's difficult to type. in order to improve accuracy, you need to tap VERY lightly so your finger won't overlap to neighboring keys causing errors.

There are some UI changes that you need to learn. For example, if you want to zoom an image on Safari, you double-click on it and it will zoom. That is quite unusual because if you single-click, it would take you to another page since most images are linked. So, if you single click, Safari will wait for another hundred millisecond to see if you clicked again. If you clicked the second time, it will zoom. If you made only one click, it will take you to another page.

There are cute surprises in UI. For example, on Notes application, when you want to go to the next note, it animates by flipping a note page. It's really cute. If you want to delete it, the note page will crumble and gets thrown into trash. Pretty cute.

Oh yes, it does have vibration. :)
did you watch the keyboard demo on apple website?

did you watch the keyboard demo on apple website?

Yes, I did. I still make too many errors. it's a mtter of practicing on tpying well on a keyboard and i don't recommend thumbs to type. Light peck is a lot more accurate.

There is ONE thing that will make you 100% but it increase the time to finish a sentence. You simply touch the keyboard and the character popup serves as a way to know which key you're touching. once you get the one you want, release your finger. then repeat by sliding to a key you want to pick... release finger... and it goes on and on. it's remarkably accurate but slower.

I just read that around 500,000 units were sold over the weekend. That means they generated between $250 and $300 million dollars! Of course, that’s if it turn out to be the actual figures.

There are also other claims ranging from 250,000 to 525,000.

At the 5th Avenue store, they sold around 5,000 units.

I think it’s safe to say that it’s not a flop after all even if it sold 250,000 instead of 500,000. After all, I don’t think a single cell phone model has never sold this many in its first weekend.

I have been hearing some bad reviews about this on the news lately. To me, it's just a phone. I don't like Macs or iPods, so there is really no reason for me to like this.

Besides, I got rent to pay! I can't afford a thousand dollar phone!

I have been hearing some bad reviews about this on the news lately. To me, it's just a phone. I don't like Macs or iPods, so there is really no reason for me to like this.

Besides, I got rent to pay! I can't afford a thousand dollar phone!

Please cite/relate/pass on what negatives you've heard. The iPhone is sold at 500 & 600 bucks.

i'm going to wait for Microsoft to annouce their product.. they say something about their product will be better than iphone.. but its still in process..

I saw many many people waited to get in line to buy an iPhone at an Apple store . Wow! Unbelievable! I am considering to buy an iPhone next month when my checks arrived at my bank. They love it.

I am sure that they will learn how to use with their fingers on the machine. It shouldn't be a problem for them. I believe that all cellphones and pagers including the iPhone are not quite perfect. But, a least that iPhone is much better.

I would not be surprised that other companies say some bad things about it - of course, it is all about money that they want you to buy their products.

I also like BB, but I realize that someday iPhone will allow us to change the design anytime we want. I am not worried about AOL or IM. I am sure that there will be new updates from Apple's website for the download. I have a feeling that SK brands will not popular in one year. I was told that iPhone will work both Apple and IBM PC computer.

i'm going to wait for Microsoft to annouce their product.. they say something about their product will be better than iphone.. but its still in process..

No, there's some handhelds that support windows.

MS had been done with Treo, AT&T, Wing and other more.

No, there's some handhelds that support windows.

MS had been done with Treo, AT&T, Wing and other more.
yeah but why microsoft CEO laughed at iphone.. because it isn't suitable for business people

In fact, I met some business people, and they bought their iPhone. I was there at the mall. My sister-in-law is planning to buy one when he has a free time. He is a president of a printing company. He has many Apple computers for his employees to do on graphic works. He has a few IBM PC for his accountants. No big deal.

yeah but why microsoft CEO laughed at iphone.. because it isn't suitable for business people

Well, MS were just laughed at iPhone that only have one button, such as no hard keyboard, it's from their biased and same as PC World, they aren't very friendly to Apple.

iPhone does suitable to everyone, including with business.

Apple CEO need laugh at MS because they got virus, worm and trojan horse on windows computer.

Back