iPhone missing features

TechBill

Reaction score
If iPhone is adding those missing feature and can be put on TAP plan in future then I might be moviate to get a iPhone. This guy said he got a buddy work at Apple and that they will be adding more stuff to iPhone in soon. Here the URL of the post this guy wrote HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - Everyone Who's Disappointed, I Have Good News!

But nobody cannot confirm the truthness of this post however it will be nice to see those features added and it would moviate me more for an iPhone if they added those and a few more things to iPhone.

The iPhone release didn't do as well as they expected. They didn't even sell out. They still have a shitload remaining.

Even the geeks lined up hoping to be able to sell their seats, but no one cared because they didn't sell out. I guess the hype wasn't what we thought. :dunno:

The iPhone release didn't do as well as they expected. They didn't even sell out. They still have a shitload remaining.

Even the geeks lined up hoping to be able to sell their seats, but no one cared because they didn't sell out. I guess the hype wasn't what we thought. :dunno:

Maybe Apple should look at the PS3 and Wii. It is not that hard to figure out why the Wii sells more. If Apple revise their costs and features then there would be more sales?

Source of that news? Apple sold the most phones than any phones in the first weekend. AT&T did say they never sold that many phones in their history. They DID well.

hi yall i m back from vacation..

vampy - explain us after you read this iPhone buyers have no regrets - USATODAY.com

thanks.

only one week over 1 million sold. And also iPhone will have more features than Sidekick and anothers have. I touched and learned amazing and technology iPhone in Denver, CO.

Source of that news? Apple sold the most phones than any phones in the first weekend. AT&T did say they never sold that many phones in their history. They DID well.

AT&T must be happy to see plenty $$ on their eyes.

AT&T must be happy to see plenty $$ on their eyes.

Well Congress is concerned with AT&T due to antitrust in past. Apple is now no longer with Microsoft's whimpy boy. Apple is going kick M$ ass! :mrgreen:

Back