iPhone is better than EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine has an iPhone, it has a drawing application on it. It's very responsive and actually works quite well.

The one demonstrated in the YouTube clip... errr.

my Palm Pre is better than iPhone cuz I can typing with one hand while my other hand on boob. Take that!

my Palm Pre is better than iPhone cuz I can typing with one hand while my other hand on boob. Take that!

Palm Pre failed miserably... one of the worst:

10374101247198942.png

Palm Pre failed miserably... one of the worst:

10374101247198942.png

That mean, you're required to use two hands. You cannot drive. I can.

and navigator? Palm Pre under Sprint is free. iPhone? You pay for it.

Wirelessly posted

Who cares about the vs. thing...its somebody's preference....Poweron has his preference doing multitasking while doing other things...i.e. sex.

I'll take my EVO with Sprint service over the iPhone with terrible service.

I'll take my EVO with Sprint service over the iPhone with terrible service.

Cool, Hamilton's Mobile CapTel App is now available for the iPhone. What s wrong with iPhone? You need to use Captel service on mobile?

What s wrong with iPhone?

There's nothing wrong with the iphone, it's the AT&T service that I don't like. For one, nobody on my block can get a signal using AT&T. Lame! A woman in my building bought an iphone, and later found out it didn't work. She ended up with a phone that she couldn't use, and had to pay about $200 to get out of her plan. Screw AT&T.

There's nothing wrong with the iphone, it's the AT&T service that I don't like. For one, nobody on my block can get a signal using AT&T. Lame! A woman in my building bought an iphone, and later found out it didn't work. She ended up with a phone that she couldn't use, and had to pay about $200 to get out of her plan. Screw AT&T.

New iPhone 4's antenna is better than iPhone 3GS which is greater signal strength and reliability.
new-iphone-antenna-aims-to-better-hold-calls: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance

Yeah, that's what Apple said about the steel band, it was designed to work as an antenna. That's darn impressive!

Let's see how it work well on coverage being change. Crossing finger.

HAHAHAHA!

"HTC EVO 4G and Droid Incredible suffering from unresponsive screen issues"

HTC EVO 4G and Droid Incredible suffering from unresponsive screen issues -- Engadget

No issues with iPhone - extremely responsive and consistent all the way! :)
No, This HTC EVO is better screen 4.3 inch and 1.0 GHZ processor fast and router Wi-Fi up to 8 max switch, camera picture is 8 MP and 4G FAST. sprint HTC EVO has front camera chat Qik. better than iPhone not much different suck. iPhone update few week ago to change plan if you buy will be limit 2GB $15 or 200GB $25 if over than 200 GB will fee 10.00 per 1 GB suck.. you do not to buy iPhone so you better sprint EVO 4G is unlimited for data no cost anytime but 3G has limit 5GB will processor set for 4G were is your area if not have 4G come soon.. PLEASE DO NOT TO BUY IPHONE IT SUCK!!!!

I got HTC EVO 4G. I love it. I upgraded from BB curve. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QODjl4ud00[/ame]

No, This HTC EVO is better screen 4.3 inch and 1.0 GHZ processor fast and router Wi-Fi up to 8 max switch, camera picture is 8 MP and 4G FAST. sprint HTC EVO has front camera chat Qik. better than iPhone not much different suck. iPhone update few week ago to change plan if you buy will be limit 2GB $15 or 200GB $25 if over than 200 GB will fee 10.00 per 1 GB suck.. you do not to buy iPhone so you better sprint EVO 4G is unlimited for data no cost anytime but 3G has limit 5GB will processor set for 4G were is your area if not have 4G come soon.. PLEASE DO NOT TO BUY IPHONE IT SUCK!!!!

Be understand, HTC EVO's large display mean several able to see block graphic from pixel because their resolution is actual 480×800

Compare to iPhone 4 which is 960x640 :aw:

Not listen to you. iPhone blows HTC Evo away. :nana:

EVO battery life is worse. iPhone 4 battery life is longer than EVO. Video chating is blurry and slow scan. EVO 4G :thumbd:

iPhone 4 got glitched... :giggle:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQLNAnL9-0&feature=related]YouTube - iPhone 4 Unveiled - Network Glitch[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back