iPhone / iPad / iTouch Games?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
For those of you who have played games on an iPhone, iPad, or iTouch (iPod Touch)...

Which have you played?

Which was your favorite? Why?

Which would you recommend? Why?

For those of you who have played games on an iPhone, iPad, or iTouch (iPod Touch)...

Which have you played?

Which was your favorite? Why?

Which would you recommend? Why?
iPhone 4 owner here

I have few games I have played

- Monopoly worldwide
- Bejweled 2
- Scrabble
- Angry birds
-Ace Attorney: Phoniex Wright
- cut the rope

My favourite would be the Ace Attorney because it is a complicated and fun game, it is an interesting game, takes time to work out the puzzle.

I would recommend the game above and Angry birds.

Angry birds are one other fun game, if you are in a bored state, this game will keep you enterained for hours.

I've played quite a few...

This come to my mind at this moment:

- Labyrinth
- Command & Conquer Red Alert
- Plants VS Zombies

Labyrinth is a steel ball maze game. You tilt the device in different directions to cause a steel ball to roll around the mazes. What makes the game more interesting is the fact that the map changes view depending on the tilt to give it a 3D look and feel.

Plants VS Zombies is an addicting tower defense game. You guard your house from zombie attacks using various seed-shooting plants.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert is part of the Command & Conquer: Red Alert series. For those of you who have played the games on the computer, the iPhone version uses similar graphics as the 3rd game, but the storyline takes place between the 2nd and 3rd games. In other words, this game is also known as Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.5.

Get your mitts on infinity blade from the geniuses behind gears of war and unreal series.

Its awesome to just use a finger to do sword battles in a medevial castle :)

Mid-evil Times
Tap Reef
Duke Nukem 3d
Dog 2
Bing Scramble
Hangman

Fav Tap Reef if they can get the bugs worked out.

I tried Duke Nukem 3d at iOS and I hate it so much due bad control. I am fine with WASDF and mouse.

With the new Installous 4 you can download pretty much any app for free.

Some of my faves:

Words With Friends
Infinity Blade
Cut the Rope
Angry Birds
Sudoku BOok
Modern Combat 2
Luxor

These games you can only get if you have a Jailbroke iPhone:
SNES and NES emulators (plus more) and all the games for them like Super Mario Bros. You can connect a Wiimote and play all the games on the iPhone using just the Wiimote. Works like a charm for me.

There's a game I play with my friend, can't remember the name but it's like Guitar Hero, but you must follow the balls with the music and... ok I'll get the name and then post again :P I think I can folllow it better than her and I don't even hear the music :P x

I've played quite a few...

This come to my mind at this moment:

- Labyrinth
- Command & Conquer Red Alert
- Plants VS Zombies

Labyrinth is a steel ball maze game. You tilt the device in different directions to cause a steel ball to roll around the mazes. What makes the game more interesting is the fact that the map changes view depending on the tilt to give it a 3D look and feel.

Plants VS Zombies is an addicting tower defense game. You guard your house from zombie attacks using various seed-shooting plants.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert is part of the Command & Conquer: Red Alert series. For those of you who have played the games on the computer, the iPhone version uses similar graphics as the 3rd game, but the storyline takes place between the 2nd and 3rd games. In other words, this game is also known as Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.5.

Oh really, I played both of this games, C&C: RA 3 for PC and C&C: RA for iPhone, no way about graphic are similar, they are different in my experience. C&C: RA 3 for PC has superior graphic and higher resolution.

I play Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, & Words with Friends a lot.

I recently got addicted to Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 too. Fun game! It has TONS of content. Worth $5 (I think that's what it costs). I finished the main storyline and I'm not even 50% through the game, according to my stats. There are a lot of side missions and stuff.

I play Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, & Words with Friends a lot.

I recently got addicted to Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 too. Fun game! It has TONS of content. Worth $5 (I think that's what it costs). I finished the main storyline and I'm not even 50% through the game, according to my stats. There are a lot of side missions and stuff.
They have LEGO Harry Potter for iPad/iPhone? How's the gameplay? What is it like?

They have LEGO Harry Potter for iPad/iPhone? How's the gameplay? What is it like?

Have you played any of the Lego games? Basically it's the same set up - you have different levels like the Dursley house, Diagon Alley, and obviously Hogwarts but there's also Hogsmeade, the Chamber of Secrets, and the maze from the 4th book/movie, etc - there's lots of places!

Your main objectives will be given to you by various characters in the game - do this spell, find this or that, or gather these items, etc. You also collect studs - little Lego circle things, same idea as collecting coins in Mario or hoops in Sonic, wizard hats, chocolate frog cards, little red Lego squares, all of which unlock various things in the game for you - more characters you can play as, little 3D models of scenes (which doesn't really add anything to the gameplay itself, it's just something fun for you to look at? idk haha) and some other stuff...

The gameplay itself is pretty fun, it took me a while to get used to the control schemes. You have the option of using a d-pad though (can be turned off), which is nice. I liked playing with the d-pad better but that's just me. The spells are easy and intuitive to do - just trace the shape on the screen. The game wasn't overly difficult for me, but there were a couple of frustrating moments - thankfully, nothing that made me want to walk away from the game. Just enough challenge to keep things interesting.

Fun fact - I just checked, and I am at 55% completion, and that's after nearly 12 hours of play. Crazy! There is tons to do even after you beat the main story. I'm impressed, especially considering it's an iPad/iPhone game.

yay. jailbreak is now available for iOS 4.3

Back