iPhone 5 cases

rlaplante

Reaction score
I am looking for a case for the iPhone 5 that does not dampen the vibrate feature when you have the phone in your pocket. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance

Well, we are hard to feel vibrating it with belt case. Pebble Watch connects to iPhone and Android smartphones using Bluetooth, alerting you with a silent vibration to incoming calls, emails and messages.

http://getpebble.com/

Have you tried this Pebble Watch? The web site shows only pre-oreders. Sure is an interesting item to have a vibrate alert on your wrist. But at $150 seems to be a bit pricey. Are there similar items like this one?

Thanks

Yes, I had tried to pre-order it but I still be waiting to to get it. I dont know when.

I like military grade case for all weather.

46cd24aafe23121562320559ffd7fe6f_large.png

I use the Lifeproof Case.... it doesn't block the flash if you turn on the flashing alert and it's thin and hard enough so that you can feel the vibrate.

The EMBRACE+ lets you set notifications for incoming calls and contacts, messages from social apps like Facebook and Twitter, SMS and email, and functions such as alarm and timer. With the EMBRACE+ App you can customize a notification with one color or two different colors. You can set the number of blinks, the duration of each blink, the speed interval, the lighting brightness, and a short subtle vibration with the first blink.

93e174aef4efaecd156fe28e7189c537_large.jpg

EMBRACE+, smart notification bracelet for iPhone and Android by Paul & Rudy — Kickstarter

:cool2:

Back