iPhone 4

Yes, I have heard of it. One of our research team mentioned that this 4G, using iChat only work in WiFi not mobile network. The reason is to avoid the bottleneck on mobile network, so Wifi make it easier for using iChat.

It would be nice to have when visiting any free Wifi Hotspot.

Some rumors said iPhone HD is coming out????
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nDd7A4BAYc]YouTube - iPhone HD ad[/ame]

4G is going to look the same as the 3G.

With one big difference IF/WHEN it happens: The ability to chat live via video. I am not tech literate but that is what I understand.

Well i hopefully it works on 3G because if it reqiured wifi network t will be pretty useless. im mac lover myself but its my option.. mac better get their ass fixed because ipad come out horrble i wasnt pleased with it. lol

Yes, I have heard of it. One of our research team mentioned that this 4G, using iChat only work in WiFi not mobile network. The reason is to avoid the bottleneck on mobile network, so Wifi make it easier for using iChat.

It would be nice to have when visiting any free Wifi Hotspot.

your Answer is wrong, If u stumbled across the different geeks or magazines or any websites they usually list out the spec and what they it will change between 3g to 4g.. Looks like u never glanced or took your time to research about it.

4G is going to look the same as the 3G.

Back