Iphone 4 VS Iphone 4s

Bruce77

Reaction score
I wonder which better Iphone 4 or Iphone 4s for Good Video on Soreson Ntouch ?
Thank you

I have thought of this and I don't really think SIRI system is really worth the difference in price of those 2 phones. THat is just my 2 cents.

I'm wondering the same thing what benefits does the Siri add that other one does not have

I'm hard of hearing with hearing aids in both ears. I had iphone4 and had trouble hearing on the phone, got an 4s and no trouble at all.. Apparently they upgraded the receiver & it's very loud & clear.. I love it.. Allows me to make phone calls worry free

I'm wondering the same thing what benefits does the Siri add that other one does not have

I jailbroken my iphone4s and tweaked Siri to do multiple other things... But Siri comes handy as a hand free texting while driving.. Pair it Bluetooth to car stero & speech to text. Very accurate at 85% of the time.. But she does a lot. If u had it you would love it n understand

the diffrence between iphone4 and iphone4s is the processor type. the newer iphone4s uses a5 dual core while iphone4 uses a4 cpu so jailbreaking is diffrent on both

Back