Ipad 2

Shoshana

Reaction score
how do you feel about it?

I am thinking about buying one next weekend to help take notes in college, and also for portable relay calls.

It seems really cool!

Good cool many college is have ipad 2, I notice it students new ipad2 is very really pretty!!!

iPad 2 leads Android tablet. I m thinking WiFi iPad 2 is better than 3G iPad 2. Mostly colleges and universities have city-wide wifi or wifi on campuses.

I heard ipad3 is coming out in the fall, so I rather to wait. :)

I know that they might come near Xmas because production in Asia was on fire. Apple may postpone date to be release end of year or early year???

how do you feel about it?

I am thinking about buying one next weekend to help take notes in college, and also for portable relay calls.

It seems really cool!

take notes? it's better with paper and pen.... or with keyboard.

and portable relay calls... the only issue is the connection. other than that... iPad2 is nice. You can buy it from Best Buy because they have a 2-weeks return policy. 100% refund but double-check with them.

I know that they might come near Xmas because production in Asia was on fire. Apple may postpone date to be release end of year or early year???

hmm I don't think it's called iPad3 but rather - iPad HD. It's geared toward to higher-end professionals - movie & music editing.

that's what I heard a while ago.

hmm I don't think it's called iPad3 but rather - iPad HD. It's geared toward to higher-end professionals - movie & music editing.

:rockon: Who can live without HD?

Yes, next gen iPad will be coming. Called iPad HD, iPad2 + or iPad Pro. not iPad 3

Apple - iPhone 4 - Learn about the high-resolution Retina display

Retina will make your face like this

whoa-whoa-whoa.gif

and then

whoa.gif

:giggle:

iPad 3 won't arrive until next spring? Because Apple's next-generation A6 processor will be coming for next gen iPad which incorporate 28-nanometer process and 3D stacking technology. If a new iPad HD does launch this fall, it is not expected to include Apple's next-generation A6 processor.

Next iPhone goes on sale Oct. 7, Retina Display iPad won’t arrive until next Spring? | 9to5Mac | Apple Intelligence

AppleInsider | Rumor: Apple to begin 'iPhone 4S,' iPad 3 production in Sept for Oct launch

Ok, cool! I am not in a hurry to get ipad HD, because I need to buy few other things like surfboard, and road bicycle. iPad HD comes out in Spring is perfect, because of tax refunds :naughty:

Back