IP Relay wireless time limit?

dkf747

Reaction score
When using the IP Relay wireless app on a Blackberry it keeps cutting off the call saying time's up. We switched to the i711 wireless app and it is fine. What is going on with IP Relay?

Being an Operator and all.. there is no time limit to Wireless IP relay. Sometimes I wish there were. The only problems we have with wireless is the fact that if you get bad service in an area we may disconnect the call for not responding when the call originally drops in.. but there is a time limit we have to meet before this happens. Now as far as after the call is placed... you can stay on the phone all day long...

That's strange, because we usually call from an area with good coverage. I need to talk with my wife since it happens most to her.

It's not always your phone service, it could also potentially be the software on your Blackberry, or the messenger service you are using.

The message comes from the latest version of IP Relay's own software installed on a BB 7290. She just upgraded to an 8703e so we will see what happens on the next call.

Back