IP Relay app in iPhone

look like it's first time to have TRS app for iPhone/iPod Touch. hooray. Gonna to test it...

Thats fucking great. I gonna download, install and test this app. Too exicting for my iPhone.

Edit: This is not so great after I tested this app. Id rather to use the keyboard in landscape format so it will be much easy on my fingers whist typing.

Come on Purple, it is not a rocket science for them to figure out

Thats fucking great. I gonna download, install and test this app. Too exicting for my iPhone.

Edit: This is not so great after I tested this app. Id rather to use the keyboard in landscape format so it will be much easy on my fingers whist typing.

Come on Purple, it is not a rocket science for them to figure out

Yeh. I m too. They should upgrade landscape mode. Type faster in landscape format than portrait

Just ask them nicely and they will most certainly implement it in the next upgrade. ;)

what the? ip-relay have disappear from iTunes

UPDATE: Well, I only can go to that link you provide it. I also could find direct from iPod Touch/iPhone to download and install which I did last night.

About time! I knew they gonna add it someday, and it happened! Yes, agreed about landcape work best!

what the? ip-relay have disappear from iTunes

UPDATE: Well, I only can go to that link you provide it. I also could find direct from iPod Touch/iPhone to download and install which I did last night.

I'm saying link is work but for myself to search thry iTunes. It cannot be found. You can check it out yourself.

I can't find search app store on iTunes. You should use your iPod Touch to search any apps on App Store icon. or look it on link. iPad Apps, iPhone Apps, Deals and Discovery at App Shopper

Use "IP-Relay" not "IP Relay" at itunes.

I just recently chech on the search, either are work.

"iprelay" check
"ip-relay" check
ip relay" check

I just recently chech on the search, either are work.

"iprelay" check
"ip-relay" check
ip relay" check

2epqz69.png

Your iTunes suck.

I test to have someone call 10-digit to my iPod Touch. I don't see the notification if I have incoming call. That sucks.

Back