Ip address

gs_goddragon

Reaction score
Hello All Deaf Members,

I have a question to ask you.

Do you know how to change your new IP Address?

I would like to know any informations from you that help me to solve problem to changing my IP address if you have successfully done that before.

I would be appreciated if you help explaining about that to me, I will try doing different ways to change my IP address with your help or suggestions.

My ISP called Shaw High Speed Internet that wasn't to able to help me to change my IP address with their computer system because it's my residential and dynamtic IP address which is where I live in Canada so I already contacted there.

I tried twice that I disconnected cables from Modem and Router then shut down my computer. I waited for 24 hours then reconnected them to those two devices and restart my computer to see if my ip address is changing but no luck, it is still same. I tried different ways to change it but not working.

I got banned from other website for no reason so It blocked me from entering to visit it. I want to change my ip address then next time I won't sign up again at website I visited once. Be careful with website you visit before you decide to sign up if this website is good or bad but first read about term and condition at the bottom of the website before you decide to sign up with your username and password.

Same thing with other people got banned from video game online, gamble online or any websites for no reason. It's normal and nothing wrong with everybody that want to change their IP so address so they would'nt like bad website to abuse your ip address again in the future. My point is you protect your ip address from whatever bad website are.

Leave your comments under my thread.

Thank you

gs_goddragon

Last edited:
I believe your IP address is static, if you request to change the IP address for a good reason, you will need to call your ISP to have it changed with a fee unless someone suggests you about the free proxy IP addresses :roll:

Yep, that's right.

Static IP addresses can't be changed. It could be changed through your ISP, but you would have to have a very good excuse for it. Just because you were banned from a website is probably not a good enough excuse.

Some ISPs provide dynamic IP addresses such as AOL because when you use dial-up to connect to their server, you're connecting to a different server each time.

Can you phone dialup intenet? Then you'll be coming from a different IP.
It'll be slow, but.

Sheng-Chieh

Just call ISP and find reason that considered as serious thing, if not then try switch to different ISP that offers dynamic IP address, almost rest of ISP in USA are dynamic IP but static IP is offers as option at higher price.

Back