Introduction to sfoster73

sfoster73

Reaction score
Greetings all.

I figure here is where I should start my journey on alldeaf.com by telling you a bit about my background. I would be interested in finding out what kind of topics are discussed on this board. I'm a sucker for information and interesting tidbits. Feel free to send me any welcoming messages.

Most of my career has been spent in the startup world. Entrepreneurship is my passion. I have been on both ends of success and failure. I consider each venture a journey in which new lessons are learned. I have only begun to scratch the surface as to what is possible. I have long been focused on improving access for people with disabilities primarily because I too have one myself. Deafness has never really been an obstacle, but rather something that recently I have discovered has contributed to the fact overcoming challenges has been something I’ve been doing since birth. It’s almost rather humbling when it comes having the ability to adapt, grow, change, and assert passion rather easily in overcoming often what others may perceive challenges, obstacles, and barriers as ‘daunting’. I consider it a fork in the road in which new unorthodox thinking (out-of-the-box creativity) can be applied.

On the personal side of things, I have a beautiful wife and son. Our family is actually in the growth phase, expecting another child. It’s even more rewarding when one can share the success and failures with those they most cherish.

For those inquiring minds who want to know, I was born profoundly deaf. My wife and son are also deaf as well.

Welcome to AD.. I hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away!!! :)

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf sfoster73!! You have joined a wonderful forum, filled with lots of information to pass along, and great members to share your postings with. So, post away, and welcome aboard!

Back