Introducting myself!!!

Deehamilton

Reaction score
Hello to alldeaf member,

I am new to this. My name is Dee. I am Deaf. I am married with three beautiful daughters. All of them are Deaf including my husband. My husband works for the Deaf Community. I am at home looking after my children. I am Irish by the way, a nice irish girl. The reason i am on alldeaf is that i am curious to know about different things that going on in our culture etc...Hope you don't mind me poking my nose in to learn about different things as it would be good for my girls to know what their deaf idenity is, do you agree?? That's all i have to say for now.

Hello, Dee and welcome to this site. Hope you get what your'e looking for....

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Deehamilton!!! I hope you will enjoy being on this forum, and meeting many wonderful members here!! Have fun posting, and welcome aboard!!! :D

Deehamilton,

Oh of course, you're the most welcome here on AD and let's breath away...

I do have 3 children and er um... Mr.Nice.Guy husband here.. *chuckles*
Whatever you like to come and stop by browsing this site and say anything you want to...

*wink*

Hi Dee,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here ;) ....

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Dee! Not only is this a great place to attain valuable information and insights, but there's a great group of people here as well to share ideas/opinions, etc.,...hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Back