Introducing myself

spiderjump

Reaction score
Hi I live in Flint, Michigan with my girlfriend. I have no deaf friends here and it has been 5 years since I have had contact with deaf people. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Oh where is the musician forum? I can't seem to find it.

Hi I live in Flint, Michigan with my girlfriend. I have no deaf friends here and it has been 5 years since I have had contact with deaf people. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Oh where is the musician forum? I can't seem to find it.

Deaf Musicians - AllDeaf.com

:lol: Hi there. My question is why is the first thing you look for in a deaf website the musicians forum?

I like music, or more specifically, LOUD music lol. I started playing the electric guitar when I was 19 years old. Why? When music format made the transfer from LP record or tape cassette to CD, the volume and sound quality was very bad and I could not hear them well enough. My solution was to learn how to play the songs on guitar and turn it up. Also playing songs on the guitar helped me hear the separation between instruments and vocals on music recordings.

Any other questions, don't be afraid to ask.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. We have some deaf musicians who think that we can communicate with music otherwise it is okay for the hard of hearing people who can pick up the sounds quite well with hearing aids or CIs. I am Deaf (severe to profound deafness). I can not pick up the music anymore. I was wearing hearing until a month ago and it has bother me so much that I took it off for good (maybe?). I feel better in silence and am quite happy with no sounds. Does not bother me one bit about music. Everyone is different what they like to do or dislike to do. :cool2:

Have fun browsing around the forum and post when you want to discuss or debate. See you around here. :wave:

Back