introducing myself..

ohhRowena

Reaction score
hi, everyone.. I'm Rowena. Not exactly new on this forum as I've been a lurker for few years. :lol: Decided to make an appearance here. :wave:

hi, everyone.. I'm Rowena. Not exactly new on this forum as I've been a lurker for few years. :lol: Decided to make an appearance here. :wave:

Hi Rowena, can I ask why you lurked? And what you learned? I am just curious. I just joined and feel like there is so much to read, I don't know where to begin! I also have noticed there are some specific hot topics (e.g., deaf, Deaf, hoh, oralism, etc...) and am afraid my ignorance will offend.... :hmm: tlk

Hi Rowena, can I ask why you lurked? And what you learned? I am just curious. I just joined and feel like there is so much to read, I don't know where to begin! I also have noticed there are some specific hot topics (e.g., deaf, Deaf, hoh, oralism, etc...) and am afraid my ignorance will offend.... :hmm: tlk

I lurked because I wasn't on this site often and there was just so much to read and so little time, eventually forgot about this site. Whoops :) Now I have more time on my hands!

Back