Interracial Relationship

That's a very interesting twist... You wouldn't date someone in your own race because it feels like you dating your sister?

I won't argue with that, because you have a right to choose who you want to be with. But I hope that no one of your own race sees that post. You might have some explaining to do.

Ironheartz said:
That's great! Do you ever wish you had another "flavor" to see what's that like?

I do wish I have another "flavor" to see what's that like.

i would dated one!

wow, what a interesting thread ever... i read all of ur perpectives on these interracial relationship, whichever i never went out on any any dates with GUYS which its doesnt matter of what race of skins.. but i would defientely loved to date them whoever could be interested in me, before then, i told my mom that i had a cravings for latinos, i dont know why but i just did liked them as well as for pureto rican men r most deff hottest thing that i ever seen.. but nah, i wouldnt cared to date them through because it never matters for me to choose a prefence of skin colors as long as these guys will love to hear or see me beaming my lovely smiles and happiness. of course, people whhomever had been sticking to their old fashioned ways that are also racist.. just because they might be scare of revoluntions for this 21st centry in america.. (its in IMO tho) none offense shld be taken.. even through i did thought of myself being a bit of white inside because just how the way these people been treating me and does effectived the style that i dress. also in the addition to mentioned by my mom, its funny tho. my mom always wanted me to bring black man home. i told her i will try to bring some man home because she never seen me bring them home, i hoped there will be 1 day for me to bring him home.. :dunno: lets not get a high hopes.. just let things happen along the line or path just like u cld have it like that. :thumb:

I can "so" see MissP running over to activemode now that he has his avatar up! :whistle:

Oh MissP.. he's a looker and someone you might like too!!

As for the interracial dating/relationship, I have always held true to the belief that love sees no colour and prefers no gender.

Im in an interacial relationship. Im mexican, chinese, irish and filipino and my bf is white. We have two children and one on the way, have been together for eight(almost nine years :dance2: )

We are in total love!! He loves the diverse foods I cook at home, my family loves his singing and just him in general. Its a wonderful experience for us.

Color has never been an issue for us. Its just something we see in eachother that we find extremly erotic...so you can imagine that our sex like is well... :smoking: :jaw:

katt.

I will be SMAHT said:
wow, what a interesting thread ever... i read all of ur perpectives on these interracial relationship, whichever i never went out on any any dates with GUYS which its doesnt matter of what race of skins.. but i would defientely loved to date them whoever could be interested in me, before then, i told my mom that i had a cravings for latinos, i dont know why but i just did liked them as well as for pureto rican men r most deff hottest thing that i ever seen.. but nah, i wouldnt cared to date them through because it never matters for me to choose a prefence of skin colors as long as these guys will love to hear or see me beaming my lovely smiles and happiness. of course, people whhomever had been sticking to their old fashioned ways that are also racist.. just because they might be scare of revoluntions for this 21st centry in america.. (its in IMO tho) none offense shld be taken.. even through i did thought of myself being a bit of white inside because just how the way these people been treating me and does effectived the style that i dress. also in the addition to mentioned by my mom, its funny tho. my mom always wanted me to bring black man home. i told her i will try to bring some man home because she never seen me bring them home, i hoped there will be 1 day for me to bring him home.. :dunno: lets not get a high hopes.. just let things happen along the line or path just like u cld have it like that. :thumb:

well, if black folks only want to date their own race in USA, then that doesn't make sense anyway... cause almost all African Americans ain't purely African.

if black folks want to date and have children purely, then they should
go live in Africa and meet a nice pure African there. Right?

Cookie Monster said:
I can "so" see MissP running over to activemode now that he has his avatar up! :whistle:

Oh MissP.. he's a looker and someone you might like too!!

As for the interracial dating/relationship, I have always held true to the belief that love sees no colour and prefers no gender.

Gasp ! Miss P...'s orsgam really loud. He is hearing man. He would love to hear her loud orsgam. Hopefully, she will be a nice to him.

I'm white and I've only dated white girls. I think it has more to do with my social setting than my attitudes about other races, as I love people of all ethnicities and race!

Magatsu said:
Edit: Oh OH! I have to add one more thing about that swedish woman, one BEST thing about her is: She actually read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" book series wrote by John Gray! (I read few John Gray books myself too) so I can understand why women are doing that and that (not 100% though.. women are natural mysterious entities) also to work out the problems in relationship bit more easier too. Anyway that's one thing I like about her.

Dude ... I hate to burst your bubble, but I did a report on John Gray for my senior thesis in college.

Well, Mr. John Gray is not a doctor as he claims to be and has been divorced two times. Why anyone would listen to his relationship advice is beyond me!!!

whooo Miss Smaht gonna be whoopin' Miss P's ass!

*grabs a bucket of KFC's fried chicken and watch the show*

support Interracial

I do like interracial, I am myself black female, I do love white male unless they do like black female , I am a good black female. I usually dating white men: Italian, German American male. I have aunt is a german and uncle is black, they are from Northern CA. I am from California too. God makes different race. There is nothing wrong different race.

Interracial relationships produces beautiful & exotic looking children... I know a friend who is a product of an interracial couple and she is amazingly beautiful with her own unique features.
I know.....they are so beautiful......I can't believe there are people who look down on people of color and interracial marriage. If you want to do some vomiting go check out stormfront.....can we say Maynoise culture?

Oh, and Pvt Parts.....that doesn't surprise me.....John Grey is probaly one of those idoit conservative types who yap on and on about divorce but has been divorced many times already!

We're talking about races here?? We're all one big human race, right? Same species?

I think the term "race" is flawed in describing a group of humans with similar traits.. it's just all an exclusive club with the separatist attitude, if you ask me.. rather than it being justified as a race. It's only evolution that human bodies had to adjust to different climates, right? Human beliefs only separate us as... "exclusive" clubs.

Nothing pisses me off faster than people being "exclusive," but I also know that is their lives & philosophy to live with. I do have mine. Won't stop me from being pissed off. ;)

kevinPUNKYMAN said:
well knowing i am not the judge but i prefer stay on the white side to keep in family tree the same i have two parts half armenian and scottish back ground . therefore i have dated once with black gal but never again my opinion seems they try to make more babys to take over the american to wipe out the whites that is no no no dont even try . so far this is my opinion there is no right or wrong right ?

While there is nothing wrong with being attracted to another human being with certain characteristics......

You ARE being a judge, quite frankly. You have an idealogy that devalues people based on their color. It harms the civilization more than any increasing population can. As for the reproducing rates, America belongs to everyone... all colors and shapes, like the rest of the world. We must learn to honor one another to advance in our civilization in the world... even our differences must be honored as well as accepted.

Live long and prosper.

Pvt. Parts said:
I'm white and I've only dated white girls. I think it has more to do with my social setting than my attitudes about other races, as I love people of all ethnicities and race!

Dude ... I hate to burst your bubble, but I did a report on John Gray for my senior thesis in college.

Well, Mr. John Gray is not a doctor as he claims to be and has been divorced two times. Why anyone would listen to his relationship advice is beyond me!!!

Rather presuming is John Gray? ;)
I've not read his books... never had a need to, but do you know why many people appreciate his books having done research on this?

but do you know why many people appreciate his books
Prolly b/c he was a NY Times bestselling author.
and you know......I think that the interracial thing is slowly but surely disspitating....I remmy reading an article in Teen People (from years ago when it was a GOOD read!) where teens said it wasn't that big of a deal to date outside of your race.
If you want to laugh/be extremely horrified check out the boards at stormfront.....the people over there are horrible!

Like I said on page one, I have no problems dating people of other race.
My SO is an Asian, and I am a German-British mutt. Great combination! ;)

Ive been in interracial relationships before, both sexes... it has never bothered me, nor my parents... although there were some that I refused to bring over to meet them!!!

I dont see why it should be a problem - no matter what color our skins are, we still bleed red when we cut ourselves.

Back