internet games

Daft

Reaction score
Anyone play any internet games - specially MMORPGs?

MMORPG (mass multiplayer online role playing game).

Some names of these games include EverQuest, Dark Age of Camelot, and World of Warcraft.

In most MMORPGs, one makes a character and then joins the game. There could be up to 2000 people in one game! You can become a wizard, druid, cleric, armsman, and many other types of characters.

I'm a huge fan of Dark Age of Camelot.

I've played all of those games you listed. (WoW I only played couple days public beta). EQ I played for few years and DAoC I played for like 6 months. Also played SWG for like a year, and Eve-online for last year off and on. Played Ultima Online for a while too, a long time ago when the game was young. Have played a couple others, but not long enough to mention.

I haven't played games on the internet for a long time now, but I know my oldest son does, but I don't remember what games thro, Ill keep this in mind and pass this along with my son, maybe he might have played it... :dunno:

mind explain your experience on mmorg? seem you have to buy software game to install then logon to internet -right? i check few website - too dizzy for beginer or find how to be. i just want to find way for an nonviolent mmo characters or peek in....before i became any. not many deaf enter there, right?

Back