International Deaf Gaming Community (www.deafgamers.net)

ExoriaX

Reaction score
Deaf Gamers (Home - Deaf Gamers - Community website) is an International Deaf Gaming Community. Join with us and enjoy all the features such as reviews, news, discussion about gaming. We have Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 servers. We welcome every Deaf people from all over the world. We discuss about EVERYTHING from Atari to modern video game systems. Come and join with us!

Our servers are sponsored by Upstream Gaming.

Deaf Gamers (Home - Deaf Gamers - Community website) is an International Deaf Gaming Community. Join with us and enjoy all the features such as reviews, news, discussion about gaming. We have Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 servers. We welcome every Deaf people from all over the world. We discuss about EVERYTHING from Atari to modern video game systems. Come and join with us!

Go Engineer!

Steam Community :: Group :: Deaf Gamers

I play TF2 more ofter than Minecraft, my bro own a server for minecraft.

Engineer is my favorite class in TF2. Come register at our website! We could make an event that we could get Deaf people together in TF2 for fun.

Highest 8 people on at same time in our Minecraft server. Average about 4-5 people on.

We have some deaf gamers from Brazil who play Dota 2. Come and register on our website. :)

That's cool, I will sign up in deafgamers.net soon. Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod are my favorite games. I've been playing games until my computer is gone about 2 years ago. My custom computer build is almost finish soon, computer will be Asus P8Z68 V Gen 3, i5 2500k, 16 GB G.skill ripjaws, 850 watts corsair, haf x case, 1TB, windows 7 home edition. Not sure about video card I want.

I play Red Orchestra mostly but would play tf2 or css with you guys.

Steam name xc700 friend me and we can hook up!

anyone surf tf2?

That's cool, I will sign up in deafgamers.net soon. Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod are my favorite games. I've been playing games until my computer is gone about 2 years ago. My custom computer build is almost finish soon, computer will be Asus P8Z68 V Gen 3, i5 2500k, 16 GB G.skill ripjaws, 850 watts corsair, haf x case, 1TB, windows 7 home edition. Not sure about video card I want.
Ah, that's good that you are getting new computer. That looks good. ATI provides great performance, low cost and low power consumption. Nvidia provides better performance, high cost and high power consumption. Pick whatever you want that fit in what you can afford to buy.

My computer is: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1434973873308.63105.1201787790&type=3 Built in Dec 2009
Antec 900 Medium Tower Case
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Operating System
AMD Phenom II X4 Black Edition (3.2GHz) Quad-Core
Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P Motherboard
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM
ATI Radeon HD 5770 Video Card
Corsair 750w Power Supply
Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB (1,000GB) SATA Hard Drive
LITE-ON CD/DVD Read/Write Drive with Lightscribe
Saitek Eclipse Blue Led Keyboard
Razor DeathAdder 5 Buttons Gaming Mouse
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Mouse Pad

I play Red Orchestra mostly but would play tf2 or css with you guys.

Steam name xc700 friend me and we can hook up!

anyone surf tf2?
I think I invited you since I searched and found "xc700brian", "xc700dave" and "Bolt" using "xc700" as keyword. I think Bolt is your, so I invited that.

Surf TF2? There is surf maps for TF2? I usually surf on CSS but... TF2?! =O

There's some css surfing videos played by me: www.youtube.com/exoriax

Scroll down till you see "CSS Surfing Part X" where X is the number of parts I have done in different maps.

We could make an event that we could get Deaf people together in TF2 for fun.

game's sucha a hat fest, used to play it a lot until I noticed they added a lot of crappy stuff year or 2 ago.

Anyone here just waiting for dota 2 and csgo? Havent brought BF3 simply because I am waiting for csgo lol.

Nice, I just registered under BAMitsDANNNNY. Is your Team Fortress 2 server up yet?

it is good ideas and i noticed when i play games and i couldn't hear dog with booby trap (mw3) or a sniper bullet goes past ,it is doing my head in where is coming from ha ha :D
I have PS3 so my user r steveeggy add me

game's sucha a hat fest, used to play it a lot until I noticed they added a lot of crappy stuff year or 2 ago.

Anyone here just waiting for dota 2 and csgo? Havent brought BF3 simply because I am waiting for csgo lol.
Yeah and yes I am waiting for Dota 2 and CS:GO. Don't hesitate to join Deaf Gamers - Home - Community website :)

ExoriaX,

You heard of VS Hale?
Hmm... I don't know who's that.

Nice, I just registered under BAMitsDANNNNY. Is your Team Fortress 2 server up yet?
It's not up atm but will be.

DeafGamers.net is still growing, we currently have 121 members. We are still looking for all deaf gamers.

We current have Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 server.

We are starting a Deaf MW3 League for Xbox 360 and PS3.

Our TF2 server sponsored by RackFlux.

Updates:

This website is still growing! We have nearly 300 members now! We are still looking for more Deaf Gamers, no matter where you are or boy/girl or man/woman, we welcome everyone including Deaf, Hard of Hearing, CODA or even hearing who want to learn ASL! This website is for ALL video games from Atari to modern video games including handhelds.

We still have Minecraft (PC) server and Team Fortress 2 (PC) server available for us to play in.

Don't hesitate and join us! See you there! :cool2:

Dota sucks. I do play it but it sucks.
I am not fan of Dota 2 but I have it in my Steam.

Updates:

DeafGamers.net is still growing! We nearly have 400 members and 47k+ unique hits! Don't hesitate to join us!

DeafGamers.net is an International Deaf Multi-Gaming Community. Join with us and enjoy all the features such as reviews, news, discussion about gaming. We welcome EVERYONE. We discuss about EVERYTHING from Atari to modern video game systems. Come and join with us!

We have 2 Minecraft servers. One is normal Minecraft and other one is Tekkit. We are still active!

Have you guys thought of expanding over to Youtube? Post your gameplays and such on there? I'm curious because I'm into gaming as well. You could build a whole new audience over there and get some more people registered on your site. I myself watch a lot of gameplays of games on Youtube I don't even play.

Back