International Day Against Homophobia

BLUEISH!!!!! That's TCU purple my friend! :pissed:

I'll let it slide....you may need to adjust your screen though. :lol:

More like I need to adjust my eyes. They're definitely different hues of purple, though. Yours is a very blueish purple. Or my eyes are just broken (nothing new there, but colors have usually not been a weakness for me). I think I'll blame it on... uh...

[need a scapegoat, who can I blame this on?]

It's definitely my watch's fault. [Damn. I could have done better than that.]

More like I need to adjust my eyes. They're definitely different hues of purple, though. Yours is a very blueish purple. Or my eyes are just broken (nothing new there, but colors have usually not been a weakness for me). I think I'll blame it on... uh...

[need a scapegoat, who can I blame this on?]

It's definitely my watch's fault. [Damn. I could have done better than that.]

Maybe it was rolling your eyes every time Bush spoke! :lol: since you are new, I wasn't much of a Bush fan either. Especially 2nd term.

Lol..... So funny you are debating whether or not 2 people agree in a thread where they both say they agree. Now that's a troll.

I realize life is less fun for the haters when people find common ground. Sorry to ruin your day. :lol:

Nope. I am debating whether these two people are anything alike. You are the one that keeps trying to reduce it to opinions in common.:cool2:

Ruin my day? Don't flatter yourself. You don't have that power.

Maybe it was rolling your eyes every time Bush spoke! :lol: since you are new, I wasn't much of a Bush fan either. Especially 2nd term.

Haha, well maybe during debates, but I didn't pay much attention to politics outside of election seasons until about a year prior to Obama getting elected.

And I'm worried that I'm gonna end up with similar opinions of Obama if he doesn't get any better if he gets elected again. Hopefully if he doesn't have to worry about re-election, he'll stray more than an inch or two out of his political comfort zone and try to actually get something done, but I'm not holding my breath.

Back