Interesting to buy a POPULAR Candle?

hey sexyirish do you have tommy girl smell candle ?

^Angel^ said:
I love candles too, and I've order some from Candlite before, really love to try different types of candles and they smell so good....
You oughta try the POPULAR candles which SexyIrishGal sells. The banana nut bread and warm apple crisp candles made my house smell so great!

BlueButterfly said:
You oughta try the POPULAR candles which SexyIrishGal sells. The banana nut bread and warm apple crisp candles made my house smell so great!

Okay, I will be sure to look into it, Thanks girl :hug:

Thanks for the website, I will certain order some in the nearest future, I saved it in my favorites. Thanks! ;)

I really loves and Crazy over the Candle in my lifes, i have more than 20 differents kinds of candles in my house .... I will look at it .... maybe i will order some candle from yours ... wait and see ! I love the mostly favorite candle is " LILY" from Yankeecandle....

NO I dont have this " tommy Girl " Its for a perfume.. I dont think so but you can look up for my website it can be simply as smell in different variety .. Try one You will like it OK

Smile

HI IceDTeaRulz

IcedTeaRulz said:
Wonder...Does sweet cinnaroll candle smell good?

Yes Sweet Cinna Roll candle smell sweet Yes good one .. You can ask Butterfly her opinion because She did ordered some from mines.. She love it ..

THanks

IcedTeaRulz said:
Wonder...Does sweet cinnaroll candle smell good?

Oh yeah, Cinnamon roll candle scent smells awesome, I used to order that from Candle lite company, but my hostess moved away :( I will order from this company which from SexyIrishGal. I might go overboard. :giggle:

SexyIrishGal said:
Yes Sweet Cinna Roll candle smell sweet Yes good one .. You can ask Butterfly her opinion because She did ordered some from mines.. She love it ..

THanks

Really? Thanks for the answer. I will think about order that one someday. :D

Cheri said:
Oh yeah, Cinnamon roll candle scent smells awesome, I used to order that from Candle lite company, but my hostess moved away :( I will order from this company which from SexyIrishGal. I might go overboard. :giggle:

Cool! I'm sure that scent smells good. I beleive u both. :ily:

Back