Interesting to buy a POPULAR Candle?

SexyIrishGal

Reaction score
HI Everyone

Anyone who love and crazy about Candle to smell very sweeeet !!!! I have own website to work If you interesting to buy any product.. All do you can click this product and order a candle. Most of people love this candle is very wonderful and smell so sweet and lovely !!!

Please paste the link you can click this
www.mygccandle.com/KarenMarieCandles

Thank You
Karen
Ps if you have any questions.. Just email me at SexyIrishGal7@aol.com Thanks

Ohh I crazy over candles very much.. Ill look and maybe order! ! Thanks for inform ! ! ! :ty:

M- :fly3:

I love candles. I don't know why, but I do. I'll check out the candles.

:beer:

I rather buy Yankee Candles only. Yankee Candles are WAY much better and it smell soooooo goooood!

Yea, I checked there and I have ordered candles from Yankee Candle Company and my whole house smell like pumpkin pies, Cinnamon Rolls and Cinnamon in the bathroom. *sniffing* Aaaahhhh

:mrgreen:

SexyIrishGal said:
HI Everyone

Anyone who love and crazy about Candle to smell very sweeeet !!!! I have own website to work If you interesting to buy any product.. All do you can click this product and order a candle. Most of people love this candle is very wonderful and smell so sweet and lovely !!!

Please paste the link you can click this
www.mygccandle.com/KarenMarieCandles

Thank You
Karen
Ps if you have any questions.. Just email me at SexyIrishGal7@aol.com Thanks

Thank you for informing us about your candles. I will check your website out and then I will contact you. I love candles too!!

To SexyIrishGal

I hope I did not rude you that I posted about a different company that sells candles. I did not realize that you have your own business. I hope that your business will be successful.

HI..

Youre not rude I dont think so.. It was not own business.. Im on indepenedant Demonstator that how I working for the candle under Gold Canyon Candle almost one year.. I understood about your confusion about the website. I set up for website that way they can order thru Like Avon and Tupperwave and Pamper Chef are similiar common that where they doing work for samething I working for the candle.. Smile

Karen

HI

I understood about the Yankee Candle.. I has this few years till Gold Canyon Candle where I applied this for Fundraiser thru my deaf softball team we selling and We realized this candle is too good and remain long hours all day smell still there.. I dont know how it work. Its amazing.. Somehow I fall love with this and I joined and becoming a independant demonstrator.. I work for a year and pretty lot of people order this.. I work this for them what they want to do.. As long as You love Yankee Candle is great I dont against this.. Its important to make you feel confident Is no problem. I m very happy to work it and sell very well good so far !! I have no problem with it !!~ Winkas ~ Give a TRY Just buy one You would like it and get idea! If you dont want NO problem Thats all I can offer Smile

Have a nice day
Karen

I'm also candle lover, too...

There're common candles everywhere in stores here in Germany...

I use to have lavendar candles for spring/summer time to protect insects bite...

Orange and lemon candles for autumn time...

Cinnamons, apples, oranges, carnations, firs tree etc for winter time...

I love candles!! I just bought one yesterday, its Apple Cinnamon.. love that smell!!!

I love Apple Cinnamon number 1 here's small smelly... I'm seek for STRONGEST ODORS SMELL COMING FROM apple Cinnamon... That what I'm looking for...

If you have.. let me know..
I might love to have order in case if yes.. strongest strongest fumes! Perfect!

Indeed, I admit I'm nuts!
:D

Yep I do have banana nut bread, creamy peanut butter bar, creme brule,oatmeal raisin cookie, strudel & spice, sugar cookie, sweet cinnaroll and warm apple crisp candle They do selling.. Smell so good sweet ummm ... Just ask me any question Youre more welcome !!!

SexyIrish, you are very gracious... when others posted different brands of candles that would compete with your selling products. :)

HI Karen

Im Suzy from Conn.. Thank you for this because I already ordered yours.. I love Sugar Cookie candle and other Its really AMAZING Smell sooo gooood.. WOW I Love to order your more later and other thing I like to have some candle holder and tealight stand and really wonderful.. I love this so much !!! Thank you for posted this I never hear of this company but very impressed !! I Hope to keep touch with you sometime If I need more order from ya Thanks again !!!!

Suzy

candle molds

Sorry I'm going off the point of topic here. I've been looking for ILY sign candle molds so I can make candles for x mas gifts for friends & families. I'd like to order them if possible. Thanks. Please let me know. Send me email or private message me.

Hi SexyIrishGal,

I received my two candles from you today. I have the banana nut bread burning right now and it smells sooooo wonderful! I love it. I will order some more from you again :)

I love candles too, and I've order some from Candlite before, really love to try different types of candles and they smell so good....

Back