Interested to meet CI in person via VP

Endy

Reaction score
Hello,

I'd like to meet people who are Deaf, ASL signer and have CIs. I am having thoughts about getting CIs. I have questions and I need someone w/ CIs to talk with via VP.

I am looking foward to chat.
Private message me, we set up for vp chats.
Thanks.

Hello,

I'd like to meet people who are Deaf, ASL signer and have CIs. I am having thoughts about getting CIs. I have questions and I need someone w/ CIs to talk with via VP.

I am looking foward to chat.
Private message me, we set up for vp chats.
Thanks.

my vp isnt up yet we're working on the router thing then we will try set it up with what we have right now later when we have time but in meantime talk to me anywhere on here or pm

Hi...

my vp isnt up yet we're working on the router thing then we will try set it up with what we have right now later when we have time but in meantime talk to me anywhere on here or pm

thanks!! i missed this message after i sent you a private message. so, ignore my request. i am looking forward to get know more about cis. it'd be a private message at first.

again, thanks!

Feel safer....

Why not post here? There are a lot of CI ASLers here!

Yeah, I post here because my request is asking for CI ASLers. I don't want my message to be "off the point" in some threads and stir up some silly remarks or comments. So, I feel safer to post a separate request without interfering their debates.

Thanks.

I'm ASL fluent. I has CI. I agree with you about ugly negative threads about ci. It drove me crazy! I have vp.

Good point Endy.
There are still some major anti CI folks. However, since the first generation of CIers has grown up, there's still a lot of Deaf implantees.

Good point Endy.
There are still some major anti CI folks. However, since the first generation of CIers has grown up, there's still a lot of Deaf implantees.

absolutely, i have met anti-CI folks. i rather get to know more from CI folks and help me discarding the myths and educate me more.

Back