Instead of 'Dear Abby'...

dear alex

do u have poop fetish? that picture with CACA on it sure look like u have that. please explain why u have poop fetish?

curious

Dear Curious,

as you know curiousity killed the poop-maker...

Nah, I don't have a poop fetish, I just love to express my feelings.

Thank you,
Alex

dear alex

do u have poop fetish? that picture with CACA on it sure look like u have that. please explain why u have poop fetish?

curious

Curious,

I'm not sure if it's right word that I have poop fetish but RR did influence me to play with it sometime...

Alex

Dear Alex,

today's a special day for me, what am I suppose to do about it?

Aries

Dear Alex,

today's a special day for me, what am I suppose to do about it?

Aries

Dear Aries,

Go out, get drunk, pass out, get shaven and get tattooed on. After all, what's a birthday if you can't get plastered and humilated in public?

Happy Birthday!

Alex

Curious,

I'm not sure if it's right word that I have poop fetish but RR did influence me to play with it sometime...

Alex

Dear Alex,

You're right, it's not the right word, better put on your glasses. It's play-dough....try it sometime, you just might amuse yourself with it. As for RR influencing you...once again, where's your glasses? If it was indeed the vile crap, then you're sadly mistaken, maybe someone else here has that fetish? Hmm...? Anyhow, try play-dough...you could make all sorts of wild and imaginary things with it!! Have fun!

Curious

Dear Alex,

You're right, it's not the right word, better put on your glasses. It's play-dough....try it sometime, you just might amuse yourself with it. As for RR influencing you...once again, where's your glasses? If it was indeed the vile crap, then you're sadly mistaken, maybe someone else here has that fetish? Hmm...? Anyhow, try play-dough...you could make all sorts of wild and imaginary things with it!! Have fun!

Curious

Curious,

sorry my nose is deaf and I cannot smell caca or play-dough but I've seen RR with my own eye when he shat on me. Or it could be someone that look like him. If you feel little embarassed, I'd suggest you stock the vile crap thing inside your head :afro: and put some perfune on it, that if it smells...

Alex

Dear Alex,

I'm getting tired of religous people knocking on my door from time to time... just wondering if this would help?

Attachments

• JW knocker.jpg
    JW knocker.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
dear alex,

my dog has cheated on my neighbor's beautiful dog by going after cat. how do i explain to my dog that its wrong to go after cat?

worried

dear alex,

my dog has cheated on my neighbor's beautiful dog by going after cat. how do i explain to my dog that its wrong to go after cat?

worried

Dear worried, what was the cat's response by dog going after that cat? Probably because the cat is on heat. Wouldn't you like to see a catdog?

Alex

Dear Alex,

why my corgi welsh dog loves to play with his "breakfast" meal every morning?

Adorable corgi owner

Mabee it tastes bad so all he wants to do with it is play

Dear Alex again,

my corgi does eat them but she play with the food first then afterward she finish em... any more detail reason for it? thanks!

Adorable corgi welsh owner

Dear Alex,

I'm getting tired of religous people knocking on my door from time to time... just wondering if this would help?

Dear Unsigned-

Either they have the 'balls' to knock or they don't, how simple can that be, unless, of course, they aren't wearing glasses!

-Alex

Dear Alex again,

my corgi does eat them but she play with the food first then afterward she finish em... any more detail reason for it? thanks!

Adorable corgi welsh owner

Mabee you didn't teach him good enough. I guess you didn't teach him not to play with his food!!: :D

Back