Instead of 'Dear Abby'...

Dear Alex,

would you be willing to give a prank wedding for somebody I know?

Coo coo

Dear Coo coo,

Can you set me up with a date? If so, maybe it can be done, something like having a wedding crasher invited.

-Alex

Dear Alex,

Wouldn't it make sense if she has the same color hair as mine, she might not know what a library is, either?

~Bridesmaid

Dear Bridesmaid,

the maid of honor may need to watch TLC if she doesn't know what a library is. :o

Alex

Dear Alex,

Should I make something for dinner tonight or eat leftover food?

Refridgerrama

dear alex

my cat cannot stop masturbating... how do i stop him doing that? its so embarassing!

embarassed

dear alex

my cat cannot stop masturbating... how do i stop him doing that? its so embarassing!

embarassed

Dear embarassed,

Give your cat a laxative pill to go with his dinner, he won't have time to masturbate.

Alex

Dear Alex,

Should I make something for dinner tonight or eat leftover food?

Refridgerrama

dear refridgerrama,

is your leftover food poisoned? if so give it to your in-law parents and make something for dinner tonite for your own family.

alex

Dear Alex,

Who keep feeding more blood to Vampy??? he needs more blood desperately...

Anemic Old Fart

Dear Alex,
Who keep feeding more blood to Vampy??? he needs more blood desperately...
Anemic Old Fart

Dear Anemic Old Fart,

It is you who should keep feeding more blood to Vampy since you have a lifetime contract :deal: in my file.

Sincerely your,
Alex

Dear Alex,

Why did you sniff my butthole?

Bytchmami

Dear Bytchmami,

you broke your toilet and you bent down to fix it, as I was entering the bathroom, both of us got scared from each other and u accidently farted

Alex

Dear Alex,

How much do you love the color pink?:giggle: If you were to end up a famous guitarist will the pink polo be part of you ? :lol:

Wait! you won't be a guitarist, you will have no time bec you will now be Dear Alex... I need to come up with a life complicated q next time :giggle:

Back