instant messanger software for BB

johnt500

Reaction score
which software is better free Ramble or $$$ IM+ or $$JIVETALK ?

I have Yak-on on my bb and only just $20 one time fee. It work great better then ramble which goes on and off on their own but yak-on stay on all the times.

From BBF (Blackberry Forums) they would recommend you with JiveTalk. It's only 29.99 for a lifetime subscription to their service, and it's dang good from what I've heard. I'm looking for a BB to replace the SKII I have and JiveTalk will be one of the few things I'll purchase firsthand for the BB. It only uses data, not your SMS messages.

via 8700g~

Depend on your needs, if you want apps add on your bb in future eventually, then get jive IM apps.

If you didn't plan to get more apps on your bb, then get IM+ apps.

Because the IM+ apps had load of mb actually devour bb's mb space, if you want to load of many apps on BB from internet. It would not enough space for future apps. its up to you.

But good luck for your own decision. ;)

I have Yak-on on my bb and only just $20 one time fee. It work great better then ramble which goes on and off on their own but yak-on stay on all the times.
via 8700g~

I am second that using Yak-on apps on 8700g. Its very reliable and stay connect everyday as always! I agree with horselover's comment post that yak-on apps is better than ramble apps. Yak-on features is very beautiful plain and simple without fancy or high techican..

I am happy than ever, because I didn't have any problem with yak-on since Feb 2007. (Thank to ALEX).

farewall said:
^^^ BeeJive? Where can I find it? Got any link?
via 8700~

Farewall: Here link is www.beejive.com. , that what you looking for, correct me?

Last edited:
Since we don't have a clue what Blackberry device this is (8703e? 8830? 8300? 7130e?) I will just throw out the recommendation that the free AOL AIM program is available here:

On your blackberry, go to this address:

http://www.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=aim

You can only have up to 30 screen names on your buddy list for now. You can manage that list of names from your regular AIM buddy list under "mobile device."

via 8700~

Farewell, Ah! Absolutely YEAH! Beejive aka Jivetalk. ;)

Check the SEARCH out that likn: jivetalk blackberry - Yahoo! Search Results isn't jivetalk that beejive? Mmmm :)

By the way: My yak-on I use for aim only, no else.

If you were looking for yahoo, msn, aim, google talk all in one IM. Then I recommend you to get jivetalk. if MySpace IM and syke IM (sp), then get IM+:)

I like JiveTalk better than Yak-On, so I am thinking abt get JiveTalk... I never use MySpace IM, so dont need get IM+, thanks for helping me out anyway

Here mine is BlackBerry 8700g. I been test instant messages....ramble, OZ AOL AIM, regular AOL AIM, Yak-On and BeeJive(JiveTalk). Ok I live in country and farmland. I choose is BeeJive(JiveTalk) better than all AIM due better stay connection longer than other AIM's. It is very interesting test all of them. I don't know if anyone who live in country or farmland area.

Back