Infant Dies During Parents' Crack Binge

cjester27

Reaction score
Infant Dies During Parents' Crack Binge

BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) - A month-old baby died while his parents were on a three-day crack cocaine binge that began after Thanksgiving dinner, police said Tuesday.

The cause of death was not immediately clear. Sonia Thomas, 39, and Neal Anthony Bryan, 46, have been charged with child neglect. More charges could be filed after autopsy results are available, police spokesman Jeff Kelly said.

For more, click here.

Absolutely crazy and quite sad....gets me all riled up when any parent(s) will feed their drug addictions and urges over caring for their children, thus neglecting their child's needs in order to fulfill their drug habits!! :pissed:

Undoubtedly there is a lot more to this story than what is being told.
The couple spent $500 in three days?
BALONEY!!!!
That comes to about 175 a day for the couple, 85 a day per person. That is CHEAP for crack.
No doubt it was a lot more than that---let's just say that they spent ALL their money and hocked everything they had.
Sighhh.....
Poor kid....

Beowulf said:
Undoubtedly there is a lot more to this story than what is being told.
The couple spent $500 in three days?
BALONEY!!!!
That comes to about 175 a day for the couple, 85 a day per person. That is CHEAP for crack.
No doubt it was a lot more than that---let's just say that they spent ALL their money and hocked everything they had.
Sighhh.....
Poor kid....
You'll be surprised what some people are willing to do for anything. Some are willing to buy cheap crack just to "get some". I've heard of people spending $500 in a couple nights on... alcohol! :crazy:

VamPyroX said:
You'll be surprised what some people are willing to do for anything. Some are willing to buy cheap crack just to "get some". I've heard of people spending $500 in a couple nights on... alcohol! :crazy:
Tell me about 500/nite on booze. It's not bad.

Only when you have 25 people to celebrate with u.

posts from hell said:
Tell me about 500/nite on booze. It's not bad.

Only when you have 25 people to celebrate with u.
Actually, it was himself... alone. He ran up a bar tab of $500 in a couple nights. :eek:

i used to do that... when i was homeless i used to spend that much money every month on alochol and little on food.. only when i was hungry and that was like maybe every 3 days... been there, done that.... never will come back to it :-D people who do that needs a huge help.. otherwise... bad things will start to happen.. believe me.. i know

btw, that was few years ago so no worries ;-)

Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
Actually, it was himself... alone. He ran up a bar tab of $500 in a couple nights. :eek:
With a credit card interest rate at 23.9% he SHOULD be very happy with the expensive booze he just consumed.

Back