Indiana Harley rider from Indiana needs deaf expo information

Harleydragon

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! I'm new here so let me introduce you about myself . First of all I'm 100% female a mother of four wonderful children three grown and one more to go . I love riding harley on and off for 20 years whenever I get chance . I plan to get my own someday once I'm ready to get job when everything is under control .
I've heard there are two places in Indianapolis that deaf people go to meet up . And I am curious , one was Deaf expo I think and the other one was deaf club as part of Indiana school for the deaf . Could someone give me some information about them. I tried searching for it but have hard time finding it. Thank you for taking your time to read my message . Hope help is on the way lol.........

Hello Harleydragon, welome to AllDeaf.

There is supposed to be a ASL Expo held in Indpls on the 7th of April. If this does come to reality, it is located at S. Capitol (next to the RCA Dome). You can check for more info: ASL Expo 2007. Be sure to sign up to receive free ticket(s) to the event, I wouldn't give a penny to that organisator to get in.

Another one? I cannot think of anything else other than the Deaf People of Color conference. It will be held on the 29th of March until April 1st.

For some reason IndyDeafClub.org is down.

But if you go to the Indiana Association of the Deaf website and request to be added on the list to recieve info on upcoming events and etc.

or you could sign up at DeafNews.com and subsribe to receive those from Indy Deaf Club. They are pretty active there.

Back