Indiana Colts and Captioning

Lorias1228

Reaction score
A Friend of mine sent me this... I don't know if anyone is interested but here it goes:

Indianapolis, IN – January 7, 2004 – WISH-TV’s 24-Hour News 8 heads to Kansas City to bring viewers complete coverage of the Indianapolis Colts on “The Road to the Super Bowl”. WISH-TV will present coverage of this event in closed caption.

Live coverage begins today (Wednesday, January 7, 2004) and continues throughout the weekend with special reports and special shows. Sports 8’s Anthony Calhoun and Chris Widlic along with News 8’s Eric Halvorson and Joy Dumandan will anchor the coverage from Kansas City.

In addition to reports during WISH-TV’s regular newscasts, three “Road to the Super Bowl” specials have been planned. On Saturday, January 10th at 7:00 p.m., it’s a preview of the AFC Divisional Playoffs with a look back at the Colts’ incredible journey there including the AFC South championship. Our coverage will continue that night after “News 8 at 11PM” with a special “Sports Locker: Road to the Super Bowl.”

On Sunday morning at 11:30 a.m, WISH-TV presents “Road to the Super Bowl”, a pre-game special. Then, kick-off is at 1:00 p.m. as the Indianapolis Colts take on the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Divisional Playoffs live on WISH-TV.

Following the game, join WISH-TV for “News 8 at 6:30”, “News 8 at 11PM” and “Sports Locker Sunday” for a complete game day wrap-up including player reaction and highlights.

On Sunday January 18th, the AFC Championship game kicks-off at 3:00 p.m. on WISH-TV. And finally on February 1st, it’s Super Bowl 38 from Houston, Texas. Live coverage begins at 6:00 p.m. on WISH-TV.

For the play-offs, for Super Bowl 38 and the most complete coverage of both, turn to WISH-TV, your twenty-four hour news station and your home of the Indianapolis Colts.

_____

I will be posting Deaf News like this on my message board when I can. So check there for other Indiana and abroad Deaf News. You can post your news there too.

Lorias

Back