Income "inequality"

I'd rather be skeptical of those who have substantial resources at their disposal than be ignorant and believe that whatever they did was the "Right" way.

I do believe *most* people who are "wealthy" have earned it, but like I said, I'm not going to be ignorant. This will probably spark a few more words, but hey, why not, I could learn something new or change my world-view?....I'd "treat" the same level (or nearly?) of skepticism towards the wealthy as I would towards those receiving welfare benefits. By welfare, I mean "cheating" society by receiving benefits. Stuff like "are you sincerely looking for a job?" when receiving job unemployment benefits. Health care benefits.

Glad you are here!
Just yesterday I saw the phrase "Money is the root of all evil." No it isn't: the love of money is. I think we can all see where it has gone overboard.

Glad you are here!
Just yesterday I saw the phrase "Money is the root of all evil." No it isn't: the love of money is. I think we can all see where it has gone overboard.

Profound words!

Glad you are here!

Ever typed MONEY on a telephone keypad.???? :)

No, but I typed doG backwards and saw God. Does that count as a spiritual experience?

Back