Inappropriate emails

Kelpies

Reaction score
Maybe you can answer this query for me – that’s if you can!

E.g. this person sent inappropriate messages to other person within work and not relates to any work/business. And then they delete the message – I wonder how long will it store in the file and can it be retrieve by ‘big brother’ if it has been deleted after 6 months or more. As I believe it is called ‘inviolate their Electronic Media policy’ within work. I don’t know if it applies to your countries – USA/Canada.

Thanks

It is my understanding that anything you use at work belongs to that workplace, not you - including all email messages. And it can bite you in the rear few years later.

At my work place, anything electronic becomes part of public records and is held indefinately.

It is my understanding that anything you use at work belongs to that workplace, not you - including all email messages. And it can bite you in the rear few years later.

yep. everything is recorded and archived - even if you deleted the emails. simple - do not forward/reply inappropriate emails. just delete it and you'll be fine.

At my work place, anything electronic becomes part of public records and is held indefinately.

which was why Bush Administration used 3rd party service to circumvent that. :mad2:

i agree you

which was why Bush Administration used 3rd party service to circumvent that. :mad2:

I don't want to scam because reason email not inappopriate.. that is serious.. reason I agree you correct.. you should delete or junk prevent to blocked email.

Back