In your opinon,Who is americas greatest rock n roll band

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
Im my opinon would have to be these guys.
au10445a.jpg

Bill Haley & the comets.

*strummin' da guitar*...*runs over to the drums...hammerin' out da beats*...*glides over to the keyboards...fingers rollin' over da notes in tune*....ME!! The one-man band! :lol: *scoffs* :whistle: Uh-ohhh...*reading da minds of members here*-- "Yeah right dude, dream on!" :roll:

As for my all time rock-n-roll band...Aerosmith--

I tend to go for British and Irish groups. U2 and The Police rocks! Now I'm so much into Sting and Annie Lennox. I went to their concert last October. Not to mention that I'm in love with Bono.

Back to the topic, I guess my fave American group would be The Kiss.

Just Kidding.......I like Beach Boys.

Roadrunner said:
*strummin' da guitar*...*runs over to the drums...hammerin' out da beats*...*glides over to the keyboards...fingers rollin' over da notes in tune*....ME!! The one-man band! :lol: *scoffs* :whistle: Uh-ohhh...*reading da minds of members here*-- "Yeah right dude, dream on!" :roll:

As for my all time rock-n-roll band...Aerosmith--

Roadrunner, that's a good/creative writing piece ! :thumb:

I need to think for awhile about which band...

well well well i am pretty much into Heavy Metal band more than rock n roll lol ... I would say hey MOTLEY CRUE RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!! yeah call me old fashion lol

Groovy, man...the joint be rockin tonight....got some smoke? I know where to score some, man. *humming under breath*

Grateful Dead, period.

The greatest rockin band in history.

Jerry Garcia, rest in peace.

oh yeah grateful dead is best as i went to six concerts of that .. and love it !!! consider it is best overall in the history and kick Elivs out of the styles lol

I don't like any ROCK n ROLL, only soft rocks....

but

I had a few in mind of who would be the best Rock and Roll groupie, that would be DD, Meg, Zesty, Malfoyish, Oceanbreeze, Cheri, Mayflower, E, Tweetbirdie, BabyAngel, Y, and many more girls here in AD! *forgive me if I forgot to add your name, but you know , you are in it too ;) *

Yeah, Grateful Dead mentioned here above...
I recalled my 5 cousins (hearing) from Long Island area
they went CRAAAAZZZy about this Grateful Dead band

Since I never saw or visited their band before,
I still do not know/understand what's
so special about the Grateful Dead band ?
I recalled cousins mentioned something about
its band drawing one of the largest crowds.

Excuse me, my head is nodding with rhythm.... :lol:

Last edited:
I like the Beach Boys. :)

Attachments

• 349169.jpeg
    349169.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I used to listened Rock n Roll in past but not anymore. I used to listened Poison, Ac/Dc, and Aeorsmith.
Today i do listen mostly of Rap but my van's radio is blow out! :( No radio.
Mommyof3

Iron Maiden...but that's more like heavy metal. :o

yep it is Alex

:thumb: mommyof3!

went for AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Motley Crue, and similar -- most of the artists that were known in the 80s

the 80s ROCKED!!!!!

The Replacements. But only the Minnesota peeps know who I’m talking about. :cool:

I like

AC/DC ZZ TOP, BEASTIE BOYS, FAHART,BOSTON. Isaw AC /DC twice. but now iam into country like george strait ,garth brooks seen him twice also,

I liked Billy Haley and the Comets, Beach Boys and plenty of other ones. I like old music :)

By the way, I'm not old! I just happen to like old music better than the new grunge/rap stuff that's 'popular'.

Last edited:
Back