In year of 2007--- School ending Due of Summer..

WBHarley

Reaction score
I was wondering, Perhaps Everyone can share in their child/childrens and Their colleges ending for the summer vacations! sometime I like to see these dates just out of curious Hehe...

According to my daughter.. Their last day of school is June 15, 2007!

What about you guys?

Wendy

My daughter..June 15th

Me...June 15th

I cant wait! We need a break! :)

Most of the schools in this area are out now.

Summer session college starts Tuesday.

My daughter stay school till June 12
Me return to college on July 9 :eek: ;):)

My son's last day is supposed to be June 21 but they have to make up on snow day so it will be on 22nd. So far they made up 2 snow days and 3rd will be June 22nd. (they missed like 5 days due to snow/ice etc) Kids are excited now :cool:

figures most schools will be finished on thursday june 14th... oh well summer time will be nice cuz I don't have to deal wtih kids til september cuz people thought I'm from middle school cuz of uniform that I wear for work :ugh3:

My classes for summer semester began May 15th and will end June 20th.
Already next Wednesday, we have midterms exams for my math class. Ugh. LOL

School Term for Victoria, Australia
Term 1 31 Jan (students start)-30/03
Term 2 16/4 - 29/6
Term 3 16/7-21/9

Term 4 8/10 - 21/12

Bit of topsy turvey, as Christmas is their long Summer holiday here!

Opal... thats interesting about australian's school systems..
my kids get long vacation in summer time.. school end June 15 then they go back in school Aug 31 (well according to my daughter she's not so sure I will know more in few weeks)

Wendy

mostly school have schedules for finished school by May or June between months dues principal's idea.

my mom been gone nursing school and they my mom wont let off school for one days! when my mom training become RN and my mom done nursing school on December 2005.

when i was at Kansas School for the Deaf and my old school must done end of May for away vacation till return school in August every years its traditional for my old school.

mostly school have schedules for finished school by May or June between months dues principal's idea.

my mom been gone nursing school and they my mom wont let off school for one days! when my mom training become RN and my mom done nursing school on December 2005.

when i was at Kansas School for the Deaf and my old school must done end of May for away vacation till return school in August every years its traditional for my old school.

No, it's school district's decide.

Back