In vitro fertilization

Status
Not open for further replies.
it'll be 50 percent chance the baby will have Treacher Collins Syndrome or not cause you are in it... so no matter if you get a good gene in you via IVF...

it's a Long TERM committment to deal with..

Wasn't the last thread about you not satisfied with your life being depressed and all... having a baby won't change that as you need to sort yourself out first....

you have a sperm??? ack... I don't wanna know!!!

push push omg, you don't know nothing about PAIN!!!

Not if they do genetic test and get rid of all the egg and sperm with
bad chomosome....

Well it is better than sitting here doing nothing... that what make
me depress, doing nothing makes me depress.
So having a baby will give me energy and purpose in life.

No I don't have sperm. I said I pick out the sperm that I want
from sperm bank... from a blue eyes, blonde hair donor.
So that my baby can be the next Miss America :giggle:

Well I don't want to miss out on that... I gotta experience labor pain.

I don't believe a word of Deafilmedia- it's just a spin to make you all talking and hopefully rattled, too.

She won't do it, period.

Fuzzy

Yeah I know it is expensive...

but it will worth it...

The love

And the child will grow up and will thank me

I'm concerned that you are basing the decision to have a child onthe wrong things. That is not fair to the child. Having a baby will not fix the other things that are wrong in your life. It will just add complication.

I'm concerned that you are basing the decision to have a child onthe wrong things. That is not fair to the child. Having a baby will not fix the other things that are wrong in your life. It will just add complication.

add complication?

Mosdeux film crew won't let me fit in.
And I'm just sitting at home all day...

Pro

1. avoid wedding fees and divorce fee expense... and honeymoon fee
2. can make a lot of decision for the child, no conflict with father.
3. I have large family members, we babysit each other children.
4. Financial assistance is easy, food stamp, welfare, work as dishwasher
5. a baby, an adding family member in our bloodline.

Con

1. none
2. none
3. none
4. none
5. none

add complication?

Mosdeux film crew won't let me fit in.
And I'm just sitting at home all day...

Pro

1. avoid wedding fees and divorce fee expense... and honeymoon fee
2. can make a lot of decision for the child, no conflict with father.
3. I have large family members, we babysit each other children.
4. Financial assistance is easy, food stamp, welfare, work as dishwasher
5. a baby, an adding family member in our bloodline.

Con

1. none
2. none
3. none
4. none
5. none

I din't necessarily mean that in vitro fertilization would add the complication, but raising a child certainly would. Raising children is not all rainbows and glitter. And raising a child alone is tougher than youseem to think it would be.

I din't necessarily mean that in vitro fertilization would add the complication, but raising a child certainly would. Raising children is not all rainbows and glitter. And raising a child alone is tougher than youseem to think it would be.

I know. Especially when the baby wake you up all night.
I do have hearing problem.

And then I have to worry about if the baby gets sick.

Then medical bill might hit SKY HIGH.

If I can't handle that...

Then I can always let my cousin Renita or cousin Mary
to adopt my baby.... cause they suffered many miscarriages.

DITTO That, like for another example thinking a baby will help to keep the relationship together, Not always... grrr.. Some People don't know what they are in for a long long haul!!!

I'm not gonna say anymore or reply this post as it's going around the CIRCLES.. grrr I guess expecting us all to bow down to her... nah... good luck

I think making a film is a lot easier and less burden and alot cheaper.

I hope that lady in Texas agree to give money (investment) to make
film.

You guys don't know me... I do thing without thinking... even
I can't control myself.
If I want something I go get it.

Oh my God, it gets worse I am sure. Youre more worried about the cost of the wedding, honeymoon and divorce?

Shit you cannot even control yourself, let alone competently supervise a child.

You cannot even get and keep a job, you're a lazy lying bum, that does anything for any least bit of attention.

You need to grow up honey - we are sick of your bullshit threads.

I would not even trust a dog with you, let alone a child. You need to be institutionalized for your own well being. You are incapable of taking care of yourself properly. To even think that you could be parent let alone IVF - is the most ludicrous thought I have even pondered. The more I think about this the more I shake my head.

But you know I too would like to have a second child but guess what - I do not have the proper space, finances, or stability to take on a second child at this point. My goodness me and my Gosh Darned LOGIC!!! (sense the sarcasm)

Oh my God, it gets worse I am sure. Youre more worried about the cost of the wedding, honeymoon and divorce?

Shit you cannot even control yourself, let alone competently supervise a child.

You cannot even get and keep a job, you're a lazy lying bum, that does anything for any least bit of attention.

You need to grow up honey - we are sick of your bullshit threads.

I would not even trust a dog with you, let alone a child. You need to be institutionalized for your own well being. You are incapable of taking care of yourself properly. To even think that you could be parent let alone IVF - is the most ludicrous thought I have even pondered. The more I think about this the more I shake my head.

But you know I too would like to have a second child but guess what - I do not have the proper space, finances, or stability to take on a second child at this point. My goodness me and my Gosh Darned LOGIC!!! (sense the sarcasm)

Dog is easy to take care. Cause I had dogs since I was a baby.
I always have pets most of my life.

But Husband or Boyfriend, I won't be able to deal with that either....
Cause I never had a boyfriend...
I'll break him up or divorce him the next day, move back to my mom... no way. Cause I got bad temper.

Plus I am insecure... I am ugly... and my body isn't nice looking.

DFM stop the bullshit and grow up. Youre not deformed - people have said so on here. Maybe I should have not said dog because shit even a dog is alot of work to properly take care of, you wouldnt even know the first thing about heartworm preventatives or the importance of vet checkups every 6 months.

Face it the only reason no one wants to date you, deal with you or hire you for work is your goddamned stinking fucked up attitude!!!

Youve come here for no other reason than to postwhore and do anything you can for some goddamned attention, and to cause trouble.

You lie, you cheat, you steal, you whine worse than the whinest bitch in season Ive ever had in my kennel, youre mouth is little more than a toilet due to all the crap that you spew out these days.

You need to get off your ass, get a job, and STOP coming here for any reason because you've overstayed youre welcome, Alex has given you many chances to come clean and you have not. It is time you for you to GET OUT!!

We have tried to help you but you refuse it, and I dont believe a damn thing you say - if you said the sun came up in the East, I would have to see that bad boy come up before I believed you.

I am just about damn well tempted to call the SSA and inform them that we have this lunatic on here that is openly admitting to all the world that she is receiving full SSI benefits and living with her mother that works, so therefore she is FALSIFYING and LYING about her overall situation.

I would love to make you work 10 hour days in a chicken plant for a year just to show you what real work is. Just to show you that money does not fall out of the sky, and the fact that Im partially paying you to lay on your ass all day to do nothing but whine which REALLY pisses me off.

I wish for godsakes that something would happen to your computer or internet that would shut it down PERMANENTLY so that we wont have to listen to your little prissy assed complaints.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - GROW UP!!!

Dixie, well put

:applause:

DFM stop the bullshit and grow up. Youre not deformed - people have said so on here. Maybe I should have not said dog because shit even a dog is alot of work to properly take care of, you wouldnt even know the first thing about heartworm preventatives or the importance of vet checkups every 6 months.

Then why they keep asking me for my picture. How do they know what I look like. I do take my dog to vet.... my vet had paper with her next visit appointment... so I went and took my dog there.

Face it the only reason no one wants to date you, deal with you or hire you for work is your goddamned stinking fucked up attitude!!!

I didn't ask for a date. I always tell men to leave me alone, I'm ugly. I did work at the warehouse last year... people hire me.

Youve come here for no other reason than to postwhore and do anything you can for some goddamned attention, and to cause trouble.

wow, I feel sorry for your ex husband... you probably gave him such a hard time.

You lie, you cheat, you steal, you whine worse than the whinest bitch in season Ive ever had in my kennel, youre mouth is little more than a toilet due to all the crap that you spew out these days.

Did you ever talk to your ex husband this way at home... wow
what a tongue you got. :eek3:

You need to get off your ass, get a job, and STOP coming here for any reason because you've overstayed youre welcome, Alex has given you many chances to come clean and you have not. It is time you for you to GET OUT!!

whoa :eek3:

We have tried to help you but you refuse it, and I dont believe a damn thing you say - if you said the sun came up in the East, I would have to see that bad boy come up before I believed you.

you're really from Arkansas, I can tell.

I am just about damn well tempted to call the SSA and inform them that we have this lunatic on here that is openly admitting to all the world that she is receiving full SSI benefits and living with her mother that works, so therefore she is FALSIFYING and LYING about her overall situation.

my mom is 65, she is retired.

I would love to make you work 10 hour days in a chicken plant for a year just to show you what real work is. Just to show you that money does not fall out of the sky, and the fact that Im partially paying you to lay on your ass all day to do nothing but whine which REALLY pisses me off.

can I take one chicken home with me, so I can cook fry chicken?

I wish for godsakes that something would happen to your computer or internet that would shut it down PERMANENTLY so that we wont have to listen to your little prissy assed complaints.

I can always buy another computer.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - GROW UP!!!

:fart:

Lock

:locked::locked: or we can see the battle of deafilmedia vs. Dixie:rl::rl:

Isn't it cheaper to just adopt? Then you'd be giving a kid who's already here a home.

I would carryon further but Ive said what Ive said.

DFM - if you really are as deformed as you say you are why dont you just prove it by submitting a photo - a REAL photo of yourself. Otherwise, unless you submit a photo, you only further disprove your claim.

Papers mean shit - papers can mean anything when it comes to dogs. But thats beside my point so dont go off on that tangent again - its an empty argument.

Well no wonder you cant get a boyfriend - you keep turning them down!

No, my husband talked down to me - I just get creative when Im pissed off. But my ex-husband has nothing to do with this argument so quit bringing in pointless impertinent arguments, all youre doing is derailing the thread and the argument.

65 and retired - and she's STILL having to take care of you like a child - geez that speaks volumes right there about you. I honestly believe you'll mooch your momma right into the grave, wonderful. Your a survivalist - you'll do anything you can just to survive off others so you wont have to deplete your own resources. Shit I just may call SSA right now and leave them a message. No wonder you cant get a job - you dont have to - you have free cable tv, free room and board, and free internet access 24/7. If I were your mom I would have kicked your ass to the curb a long time ago. You may call it abuse or whatever - but you really do need some tough love, your just not going to get it any other way. Youre going to have one long hard tough life when your mom is no longer able to take care of you.

Your last two comments were so pathetic Im not even going to bother responding to them.

And oh yeah - I can tell your a high school dropout. Your logic is that of a 8 or 9 year old child.

I would carryon further but Ive said what Ive said.

DFM - if you really are as deformed as you say you are why dont you just prove it by submitting a photo - a REAL photo of yourself. Otherwise, unless you submit a photo, you only further disprove your claim.

because there are some mean people out there will use my picture to make fun of me.

Most people are so mean. Even you are mean. Even Mosdeux film crew are mean. There are all sort of mean people out there. I don't know why people are so mean. Even my big SISTER is so mean.... she doesn't love me, because she wish she had a little brother. She doesn't want a sister and plus she was disappointed cause I have birth defect. I do put up with mean people all the time. I don't know why we are having Iraqi war. Why can't
people be nice and show love and stop this war? I am nice to you and everybody here. I just want gay men to stop being gay, cause of AIDS, I don't want them to die.

Papers mean shit - papers can mean anything when it comes to dogs. But thats beside my point so dont go off on that tangent again - its an empty argument.

Well no wonder you cant get a boyfriend - you keep turning them down!

If I get a boyfriend. Oh oh, I am talking negative again. If I get a boyfriend and he might bring me to meet his parents, they aren't going to like me. They will disapproved me because the way I look. You know how it is.

No, my husband talked down to me - I just get creative when Im pissed off. But my ex-husband has nothing to do with this argument so quit bringing in pointless impertinent arguments, all youre doing is derailing the thread and the argument.

Instead of get creative and talk mean to him, why not give him a hug or a gift... then your marriage would be saved. No matter who is wrong or right.

65 and retired - and she's STILL having to take care of you like a child - geez that speaks volumes right there about you. I honestly believe you'll mooch your momma right into the grave, wonderful. Your a survivalist - you'll do anything you can just to survive off others so you wont have to deplete your own resources. Shit I just may call SSA right now and leave them a message. No wonder you cant get a job - you dont have to - you have free cable tv, free room and board, and free internet access 24/7. If I were your mom I would have kicked your ass to the curb a long time ago. You may call it abuse or whatever - but you really do need some tough love, your just not going to get it any other way. Youre going to have one long hard tough life when your mom is no longer able to take care of you.

You feel better saying these things. Good for you.

Your last two comments were so pathetic Im not even going to bother responding to them.

And oh yeah - I can tell your a high school dropout. Your logic is that of a 8 or 9 year old child.

No, my dad was a high school dropout, he was so goodlooking. He threw away his singing contract with Record company. And died and left 25 cents in his bank.

I just don't understand people at all.

:ugh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back