In the Summertime.. Do you.....

JeepGirl

Reaction score
Like to wear tennis shoes, flip-flops, sandels or go barefoot?

When I'm at home or at a park, NO shoes for me.. I loveeeee going barefootin'

When I have to run to the store.. FLIP FLOPS!

For in house, barefoot, on grass or sand barefoot...going to the store, must wear sandal or flip flops. I rarely wear sneaker unless camping or hiking. :)

I love going barefooting, even outside, and in the house, but when I go somewhere I wear my flip flops, ( I used to say thongs instead of flip flops, I guess it's an old habit ) :giggle:

And I was thinking of my bridesmaids wearing flip flops in our wedding, and going to see if I can add some angelish feathers on them heh, I think it would be interesting and something new too ;)

^Angel^ said:
I love going barefooting, even outside, and in the house, but when I go somewhere I wear my flip flops, ( I used to say thongs instead of flip flops, I guess it's an old habit ) :giggle:

And I was thinking of my bridesmaids wearing flip flops in our wedding, and going to see if I can add some angelish feathers on them heh, I think it would be interesting and something new too ;)

I have a catalog book that showed wedding flip flops.. it has feathers on it!!! I need to find it.. that is if you want me to..

RebelGirl said:
I have a catalog book that showed wedding flip flops.. it has feathers on it!!! I need to find it.. that is if you want me to..

:jaw: you do? yesss please show them to me!!

I wear flip flops, but not going outside with bare feet because I watched Animal planet once about worms digging in your feet and floating in your blood system, gives me the chills. :Ohno: But, If I'm on the beach, that's a different story, I'll go bare feet.

i love barefeet... i can't stand shoes or anything on m yfeet.. if i go out, i wear flip flop or sandels lol..

when i was a little girl, i say about 2 yrs old or whatever. my dad was driving down to st george to pick up my mom from work, and i was with him. well in my child seat in the back, and i just took my shoes off and threw them out the window. My dad didnt notice til my mom arrived and ask me where my shoe were. they try to look for it but it was impossible to find.. :devil:

i use wander with barefeet in the park, i learn my lesson, got alots splinter from pine trees.

Must wear sandal, can't stand to wear tennis shoes. Unless go on ATV

Love to wear flipflops. I wear them all the time and I wear to anywhere. I have casual and dressy flip flops. I wear sneakers when I wear jeans like it is at nights or if I am going somewhere that would make my feet get dirty-I wear sneakers. I wear flipflops all the time and it helps alots when I have swollen feet.

Cheri said:
I wear flip flops, but not going outside with bare feet because I watched Animal planet once about worms digging in your feet and floating in your blood system, gives me the chills. :Ohno: But, If I'm on the beach, that's a different story, I'll go bare feet.

Are you talking about leeches? Oh wait a minute, Leeches don't go in your feet, they just suck on your skin. I never heard of that worm that burrows into your feet. If you go out to 3rd world countries, you have higher risk of getting nasty parasites from insect bites or whatever. Be glad you live in the US, but there's still some risks.

I wear sandals in the summer almost everywhere I go, even I still wear sneakers in summer, too.

sequoias said:
Are you talking about leeches? Oh wait a minute, Leeches don't go in your feet, they just suck on your skin. I never heard of that worm that burrows into your feet. If you go out to 3rd world countries, you have higher risk of getting nasty parasites from insect bites or whatever. Be glad you live in the US, but there's still some risks.

its hook worms

think about how many people live in the u.s. and rarely get hook worms. but yes there are hook worms that we have to be cautious about. You're right, there are other insects we should be worried about.. that is.. mosquitoes, killer bees, and few others.

sandels prefer only..

flip flops easily careless tripped down the flight hit on hard ground.. hate it...

Once I use flip flops shoewear...*hurts my knee and hands* damn tripped it out..
*mumbling*

GalaxyAngel said:
sandels prefer only..

flip flops easily careless tripped down the flight hit on hard ground.. hate it...

Once I use flip flops shoewear...*hurts my knee and hands* damn tripped it out..
*mumbling*

LOL you must be clumsy!!! I soo can't wait to meet you at the caucus!!!! lol :giggle:

If I could I would go barefoot everywhere. But I can't so I wear flipflop 99% of the time the other 1% I wear sandals.... I have even mastered driving manual tranny in flipflops and them not comming off and getting stuck under the clutch pedal. Hehe yay for flippys!

I dont like walk outside with the barefeet and I always wear running shose or sandle shoes cause I dont like if there something happened poke in my feet from glasses, or bee sting or else my 3rd sister was use barefeet and palying around outside till she got bee sting on the ground and she got crying cause she use barefeet and got bee stung and she still love use barefeet not me I am too fussy lol :lol::) .. in Beach of the sand I use barefeet :)

i use sandals all the way. unfortubely at work i gotta use running shoe bleh.

RebelGirl said:
Like to wear tennis shoes, flip-flops, sandels or go barefoot?

When I'm at home or at a park, NO shoes for me.. I loveeeee going barefootin'

When I have to run to the store.. FLIP FLOPS!

Im same way as you...I LOVE to wear sandels and flip-flops ALL the TIME! :naughty:

Sorry I didn't explain myself clear, No, not leeches, I'm speaking of hook worms, ring worms. etc. My son had a ring worm twice, one time on his face, and one on his leg, from outdoors. He plays on the grass digging holes sometimes, he touch his face and he got ring worm. and his leg was from his bare feet rubbing upper his leg, that's how he got another ring worm. That's why I tell him, when you're outdoor don't touch your face/nor wear without shoes come inside and wash your hands.

Back